Just lol @ looksmaxxing

Bojack

Lookism God
You bitches will never become slayers. At most you will improve yourself by about a point. So instead of being a 5/10 aspie you will be a 6/10 aspie. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  You still won't ever get 8/10 hot white bitches.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Some forms of looksmaxing are extremely legit like losing weight or getting accutatne for severe acne.

Bojack said:
You bitches will never become slayers. At most you will improve yourself by about a point. So instead of being a 5/10 aspie you will be a 6/10 aspie. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  You still won't ever get 8/10 hot white bitches.
You should make a video about why looksmaxing is a joke

Looksmaxing without invasive surgery won't polish a turd to gold but it can give you that little extra edge needed if your not too far off from your goal. Your goal can be to at least look human so your no longer treated like a subhuman by people, or to pull girls.

waifulaifu

Cuck
Doesn't attempting to succeed against impossible odds still beat not even trying

Kiwisviel

Cuck
waifulaifu said:
Doesn't attempting to succeed against impossible odds still beat not even trying
See, with a positive attitude like that, I'm sure you'll do well~!

Bojack

Lookism God
waifulaifu said:
Strong bluepill agenda.

NoComment

Coper
wtf @ all these manga watching NEET asiancels talking to each other ITT. I thought they all were alts of the same kid until I read this thread. Why do they all use anime avatars, sigs, and post like 14 year olds?