Just lol @ lifting/dieting if you're not a pro bodybuilder.

Timbuck2

Coper
A few years back I decided to try P90X to get in shape. I did the entire 3 months and got down to like 13 percent body fat. Then I decided to build some muscle so I spent the next 4 months or so lifting for like a half an hour 3 times a week. That summer I went to the local pool and got compliments and non stop IOIs from girls there, this is from seven months total of exercising and eating pretty much whatever I wanted when I wanted. I just have to lol @ gymcels who spend all their time in the gym and dieting only to scare girls away and come off as tryhards. Don't give me this bullshit about not lifting for girls. Unless you are a bodybuilder or powerlifter you most certainly do lift for girls whether consciously or subconsciously. 

You're not a man if you can't go through life without 7 percent body fat and 20 inch biceps. You're a silly little insecure anorexic teen girl only instead of needing to throw up after every meal you need to go to the gym 6 days a week and carry around bland, shitty chicken breast in a Tupperware container everywhere.

Timbuck2

Coper
Paula O said:
stopped  reading at p90x
:godfather: 
thopse dvds are for 35+ y/o mothers
Maybe. But that shit worked and got me in great shape.