• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Just LOL @ Incels who laugh at MGTOWS

zyzz007

Lookism God
And say, MGTOW = Men sent their own way.
Bitch, Incels = Men sent their own way too.
So u are laughing at urself then, hahahahaha

:eek:yeah:

gandytime

Rotter

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
IceCutter said:
there goes your thread

That fat guy in ur pic is running serious M and S game lol.

layingdown

Regular
incels = fuck me my life sucks, girls don't want me, time to height/lean/face/hair/skin/status/money-max so i can get chicks

mgtow = fuck bitches bro, i don't even want them. It's not that they don't want me, I don't want anything to do with them. If I was Chad I would turn them down because they are bitches. I don't want them, even if they wanted me. I don't care, mgtow for life, fuck bitches. They suck. I hate women, it's not that they hate me, I hate them. 

strong coping on mgtows

at least incels are honest

zyzz007

Lookism God
layingdown said:
incels = fuck me my life sucks, girls don't want me, time to height/lean/face/hair/skin/status/money-max so i can get chicks

mgtow = fuck bitches bro, i don't even want them. It's not that they don't want me, I don't want anything to do with them. If I was Chad I would turn them down because they are bitches. I don't want them, even if they wanted me. I don't care, mgtow for life, fuck bitches. They suck. I hate women, it's not that they hate me, I hate them. 

strong coping on mgtows

at least incels are honest

true but both are men sent their own way.

Some people are just better on their own. I havn't experienced healthy affection all my life and being with someone who treats me well stresses me the fuck out to be honest. Sucks, but it's the way it is...