Just LOL. I'm going to visit gandy. Dimples are a genetic flaw

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
When I'm out in public, I purposely lick my lips frequently so people can see my prominent cheek dimples. They're an amazing feature to have. <3

Bollywood

Cuck
ItWontBeMe said:
When I'm out in public, I purposely lick my lips frequently so people can see my prominent cheek dimples. They're an amazing feature to have. <3
Do you even science

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Paedophile Clown said:
they look good on women, on men they look like shit.

beta, soft feature!
lol no

u are just jelly u dont have them

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
ItWontBeMe said:
Tinder Matches: Zero 
Dates: Zero 
Kisses: Zero 
Slay Count: Virgin 
Relationships: Zero

Koksal Baba

Incel
Same goes to colored eyes brotha. But everybody be mirin.
Though, I'd say dimples in general tend to look better on women most of the time.

short man

Slayer
Women have always loved my dimples. They refer to as my 'dimples on my little cheeks' and want to pinch them and then they want to suck my dick.

short man said:
Women have always loved my dimples. They refer to as my 'dimples on my little cheeks' and want to pinch them and then they want to suck my dick.
if a woman refers to you as ''cute'', it is a death sentence. it is over.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Manuel said:
they add character to a smile you retard

whats your opinion on this @"Dentist" 

op you're a retard, you look shit in general
I look superior to you, you disgusting Indian curry cunt. You're the biggest faggot on this forum. 

Since you like to talk big in all your posts I already asked you if you wanted my address, or better yet how about you tell me where you live and addes?  I will happily go see you, and break your fucking face you worthless pile of shit.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Manuel said:
whywoulditmatter said:
I look superior to you, you disgusting Indian curry cunt. You're the biggest faggot on this forum. 

Since you like to talk big in all your posts I already asked you if you wanted my address, or better yet how about you tell me where you live and addes?  I will happily go see you, and break your fucking face you worthless pile of shit.
thanks man
Good to know you're a bitch as well. No problem.

King Chad

Normie
whywoulditmatter said:
op you're a retard, you look shit in general

:uuu: