• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Just LOL if you're not pro CS:GO player in 2016

Rose Funeral

Banned
Living the dream

Having so many fans all around the world

Everyone wants your name your config you have 250 thousand followers on twitte face insta

Getting paid every month from your pro team cuz you have a contract with them

Getting even more paid when you travel the world with your mates to win LAN Major Tournaments all across the world

500k prizes 

Being a celbrity in your country basically and getting paid for doing what you LOVE TO DO MOST

LMFAO THIS IS GOAT LIFE

Baron Anon

Joke
its so cringeworthy how fucking gamers can now be like sports celebrities
rich, status, doing what they love and so on

Dingusdude

Banned
csgo is cancer now. it was good 1.5 years ago when the player base was around 100-150k now its fuking aids

choicebyforce

Regular
pro gaming doesn't look fun, they've even said this in interviews from all games. it's a scam b/c they sign 3 year contracts where they trap themselves into sitting in a chair for 14 hours every day forced to practice the same dull game with no life.

• Banned

Rose Funeral

Banned
Dingusdude said:
csgo is cancer now. it was good 1.5 years ago when the player base was around 100-150k now its fuking aids

Its more famous than ever

There has never been a PC game with so much money on LANs

I dont even play the game but I follow it because its very interesting

choicebyforce said:
pro gaming doesn't look fun, they've even said this in interviews from all games. it's a scam b/c they sign 3 year contracts where they trap themselves into sitting in a chair for 14 hours every day forced to practice the same dull game with no life.

This is why I am talking about Cs Go, counter strike

Its a first person shooter

You kill other players on 5v5, you dont need to play 17 hours a day only a few this is not Warcraft or some geek chinesr korean strategy 

It you are good at it you onoy need a little game time and the game is so good its not a geek game

Imagine this life

Filling uo stadiuims, commentators screaming your name cuz u are so goos fans cheer for u cuz ur the best player and alpha skiller best

I WANT THIS

FUCK MY LIFE

THIS IS THE BEST LIFE EVER

[video=youtube]

Browcel

Machine
It's unwise to covet what you will never have. Just focus on your own life.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Im very pissed off I stopped playing CS around 2005, I was very very good and played in semi-elite tournaments in sweden. I dropped off cause I thought it "was time to get a life" and "I couldnt make a living on playing CS" .. lol, If I had just stuck to it I would most likely be a pro today, Im 100% confident of it.