Just lol if you're depressed/unfulfilled and aren't coping with drugs

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Drugs/alcohol have been used for coping for centuries and something tells me a lot of you guys are too high inhibition. I could be wrong though

Drugs aren't that easy to get by. I'm drinking and using what I can get though (which is usually shit if anything). Thinking about growing cactuses but I'd need growlamps and shit and they grow slow as fuck and you need a lot for a good trip.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Bukowski said:
Too low IQ to take the drug pill.
Do it!!!! Peer pressure!!!!!!!
Lmao but nah, not even weed?

We live a train ride away from each other, I could hook you up

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Weed is just lol.

Hard drugs or nothing
I've tried molly but that's it. My gf's a prude so she's talking me out of it but my friend wants to try acid tomorrow. Wut to do?

kibo

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
Bukowski said:
Too low IQ to take the drug pill.

You sure that weed didnt mess up your brain and made you passive?How much do you smoke it?
Did you  develope memory issues from her?

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
kibo said:
UglyNormalFag said:

You sure that weed didnt mess up your brain and made you passive?How much do you smoke it?
Probably a combination of that and a few concussions. I'm still recovering but hopefully in about 6 months I get my vibrant side back 
From her? huh? lol

kibo

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
kibo said:
Probably a combination of that and a few concussions. I'm still recovering but hopefully in about 6 months I get my vibrant side back 
From her? huh? lol
weed makes people more passive and people report memory issues after prolonged usage.
Heard it tons of time.You can google on forums you will probably find stories.
Its mostly dangerous if you take it in formative years when brain is developing.
I wouldnt take it because i am anxietycel and even slight change in memory would fuck me up.
Also because asthma,i wouldnt mess with anything which is being smoked because of lungs.
Even though weed is supposedly good for opening up  airways,it is speculated it could fuck you up in the long run by making lungs inflamed.So no weed for me.
I will hop on alcohol if i need new drug

marty

Slayer
Been there done that.  It is nothing more than a roller coaster ride.  You feel great when you are high, but when you don't have your fix the depression hits you twice as hard.

kibo

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
kibo said:
From her? huh? lol
What is the cause of these concussions?

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
kibo said:
UglyNormalFag said:
From her? huh? lol
What is the cause of these concussions?
Smash bone theory

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
kibo said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Smash bone theory
low inhib
Lmao. But 1st was about a year and a half ago snowboarding and another I don't remember (too drunk) but it was like a year ago. I feel a shell of myself though.. but the docs said wait a few more months

kibo

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
kibo said:
low inhib
Lmao. But 1st was about a year and a half ago snowboarding and another I don't remember (too drunk) but it was like a year ago. I feel a shell of myself though.. but the docs said wait a few more months
at least you didnt do it to yourself,
i almost fucked up myself,
i told my gf to hit moderately my lower third with hands because i am femdomcel
i made her do it with stiff hands not to make noise in the building even though it is dangerous that way(boxers wear gloves..)
i went to ophthalmologist to do some testings.I got optic nerve atrophy diagnosis by some stupid machine even though doctor told me its fine(she told its fine but wrote this brutal shit on paper).
Later i went to do further diagnosis and it turned out i dont have it,my eye nerves are completly fine and my vision is fine.
Needless to say i wont touch my face ever again.
I think i lost 30% more of hair from stress of possible blindness because nerve can be fucked from hit and slowly die.
Who knows,i might have created some small brain damage with hits(but didnt damage nerve),or testing was done wrong because its some weird testing  with looking at optic illusion,and i had different approach on these eyes i think.
[hr]
Mughal said:
kibo said:
i am coping with food  :ugh:
Food is worse than some drugs, believe it or not.
at least i usually dont eat garbage,
i just make calorie surplus and put on weight
,garbage food is just one part of my diet