just lol if you weren't doing this stuff at college

IceCutter

Gigachad
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wd-shouting-slag-competition-win-holiday.html

cliffs:
- free alcohol for you and student girls
- stripped naked with girls onstage
- simulation of sex onstage with naked student girls
- almost guaranteed lay of steamy, passionate sex with horny drunk student girl

if you're post-grad (or final years) and this article doesn't give you warm, fuzzy memories you know what to do
:visitgandy:

IceCutter

Gigachad
bump

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

assburger

Gigachad
NT privilege

i will fuking annihilate them all before im done with this foul planet

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
assburger said:
NT privilege

assburger, I've been really worried about you these last couple of days :( I want you to go back to your more mild form. Your change of avi coincided with your change in attitude

inb4 i've been the same for last 5 years

assburger

Gigachad
ItWontBeMe said:
assburger said:
NT privilege

assburger, I've been really worried about you these last couple of days :( I want you to go back to your more mild form. Your change of avi coincided with your change in attitude

no more cope

i must get back to plotting vengeance on the vile worms that drained my soul and left me in the dark to wither away, tormented by my tortured conscience.

although i'm afraid nothing can make up for the hellish, ghastly suffering the sadistic NT oppressers have inflicted upon me

dogboner54

Slayer
assburger said:
ItWontBeMe said:

no more cope

i must get back to plotting vengeance on the vile worms that drained my soul and left me in the dark to wither away, tormented by my tortured conscience.

although i'm afraid nothing can make up for the hellish, ghastly suffering the sadistic NT oppressers have inflicted upon me
:shock:

mydougiefresh

Normie
IceCutter said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wd-shouting-slag-competition-win-holiday.html

cliffs:

if you're post-grad (or final years) and this article doesn't give you warm, fuzzy memories you know what to do
I'm in college right now boyo, and I've experienced none of the above!

King Chad

Normie
assburger said:
ItWontBeMe said:

no more cope

Fuck off you autistic phaggot. Blaming your shit genetics and mental programming on "muh NT oppressers".

assburger

Gigachad
King Chad said:
assburger said:
no more cope

Fuck off you autistic phaggot. Blaming your shit genetics and mental programming on "muh NT oppressers".
you are only proving my point.

attacking me  because i am not NT. this is the effect it has. everyone wishes me dead because of it, you cannot blame me for responding negatively.

King Chad

Normie
assburger said:
King Chad said:

attacking me simply because i am not NT. this is the effect it has. everyone wishes me dead because of it, you cannot blame me for responding negatively.
Proving your point?

You complain about me blaming you for not being NT, when I'm not. Yet you plan to mass murder people simply because they are NT.

I'm calling you an autistic phaggot because of your supposed plans to murder people, simply because they are NT and you're not.

assburger

Gigachad
King Chad said:
assburger said:

attacking me simply because i am not NT. this is the effect it has. everyone wishes me dead because of it, you cannot blame me for responding negatively.
Proving your point?

You complain about me blaming you for not being NT, when I'm not. Yet you plan to mass murder people simply because they are NT.

I'm calling you an autistic phaggot because of your supposed plans to murder people, simply because they are NT and you're not.
did i explicitly say i was going to murder people? if i did does that mean i am probably serious about it?

either way, everyone hates autists, no way around it. i've accepted it, which is why i have been completely excluded from society for 5 years. no one wants me to be a participant in anything other than death. this is the result of being born with a slightly abnormal brain. humans are a cruel and xenophobic species.

King Chad

Normie
assburger said:
King Chad said:
Proving your point?

did i explicitly say i was going to murder people? if i did does that mean i am probably serious about it?

either way, everyone hates autists, no way around it. i've accepted it, which is why i have been completely excluded from society for 5 years. no one wants me to be a participant in anything other than death. this is the result of being born with a slightly abnormal brain. humans are a cruel and xenophobic species.
Like you said, you're abnormal and not NT. So it wouldn't exactly be wrong to deduce that you're planning murder after declaring vengeance on "NT's", all whilst quoting Elliot Roger and a GIF of him in your sig,  who said the same type of things and actually did murder people

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
:lol:

Hull is an absolute turdhole.

White trash central.

Guarantee those slags were nothing to brag about, chav women are the definition of genetic shit round here.

springfield

Banned
IceCutter said:

cliffs:

:jordan:
[hr]
MENTAL_CEL said:

White trash central.

Guarantee those slags were nothing to brag about, chav women are the definition of genetic shit round here.
That's par for the course in northern England  :giggle:

IceCutter

Gigachad
MENTAL_CEL said:

White trash central.

springfield said:
IceCutter said:

cliffs:

:jordan:
[hr]
what are you implying