just lol if you weren't doing this stuff at college

IceCutter

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,963
Reputation
5
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wd-shouting-slag-competition-win-holiday.html

cliffs:
- free alcohol for you and student girls
- stripped naked with girls onstage
- simulation of sex onstage with naked student girls
- almost guaranteed lay of steamy, passionate sex with horny drunk student girl

if you're post-grad (or final years) and this article doesn't give you warm, fuzzy memories you know what to do
:visitgandy:
 

IceCutter

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,963
Reputation
5
bump

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
7
NT privilege

i will fuking annihilate them all before im done with this foul planet
 

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,846
Reputation
7
assburger said:
NT privilege

i will fuking annihilate them all before im done with this foul planet
assburger, I've been really worried about you these last couple of days :( I want you to go back to your more mild form. Your change of avi coincided with your change in attitude

inb4 i've been the same for last 5 years
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
7
ItWontBeMe said:
assburger said:
NT privilege

i will fuking annihilate them all before im done with this foul planet
assburger, I've been really worried about you these last couple of days :( I want you to go back to your more mild form. Your change of avi coincided with your change in attitude

inb4 i've been the same for last 5 years
no more cope

i must get back to plotting vengeance on the vile worms that drained my soul and left me in the dark to wither away, tormented by my tortured conscience.

although i'm afraid nothing can make up for the hellish, ghastly suffering the sadistic NT oppressers have inflicted upon me
 

dogboner54

Slayer
Joined
Jan 8, 2016
Messages
2,182
Reputation
5
assburger said:
ItWontBeMe said:
assburger, I've been really worried about you these last couple of days :( I want you to go back to your more mild form. Your change of avi coincided with your change in attitude

inb4 i've been the same for last 5 years
no more cope

i must get back to plotting vengeance on the vile worms that drained my soul and left me in the dark to wither away, tormented by my tortured conscience.

although i'm afraid nothing can make up for the hellish, ghastly suffering the sadistic NT oppressers have inflicted upon me
:shock:
 

mydougiefresh

Normie
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reputation
3
IceCutter said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wd-shouting-slag-competition-win-holiday.html

cliffs:
- free alcohol for you and student girls
- stripped naked with girls onstage
- simulation of sex onstage with naked student girls
- almost guaranteed lay of steamy, passionate sex with horny drunk student girl

if you're post-grad (or final years) and this article doesn't give you warm, fuzzy memories you know what to do
:visitgandy:
I'm in college right now boyo, and I've experienced none of the above!
 

King Chad

Normie
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
1
assburger said:
ItWontBeMe said:
assburger, I've been really worried about you these last couple of days :( I want you to go back to your more mild form. Your change of avi coincided with your change in attitude

inb4 i've been the same for last 5 years
no more cope

i must get back to plotting vengeance on the vile worms that drained my soul and left me in the dark to wither away, tormented by my tortured conscience.

although i'm afraid nothing can make up for the hellish, ghastly suffering the sadistic NT oppressers have inflicted upon me
Fuck off you autistic phaggot. Blaming your shit genetics and mental programming on "muh NT oppressers".
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
7
King Chad said:
assburger said:
no more cope

i must get back to plotting vengeance on the vile worms that drained my soul and left me in the dark to wither away, tormented by my tortured conscience.

although i'm afraid nothing can make up for the hellish, ghastly suffering the sadistic NT oppressers have inflicted upon me
Fuck off you autistic phaggot. Blaming your shit genetics and mental programming on "muh NT oppressers".
you are only proving my point.

attacking me  because i am not NT. this is the effect it has. everyone wishes me dead because of it, you cannot blame me for responding negatively.
 

King Chad

Normie
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
1
assburger said:
King Chad said:
Fuck off you autistic phaggot. Blaming your shit genetics and mental programming on "muh NT oppressers".
you are only proving my point.

attacking me simply because i am not NT. this is the effect it has. everyone wishes me dead because of it, you cannot blame me for responding negatively.
Proving your point?

You complain about me blaming you for not being NT, when I'm not. Yet you plan to mass murder people simply because they are NT.

I'm calling you an autistic phaggot because of your supposed plans to murder people, simply because they are NT and you're not.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
7
King Chad said:
assburger said:
you are only proving my point.

attacking me simply because i am not NT. this is the effect it has. everyone wishes me dead because of it, you cannot blame me for responding negatively.
Proving your point?

You complain about me blaming you for not being NT, when I'm not. Yet you plan to mass murder people simply because they are NT.

I'm calling you an autistic phaggot because of your supposed plans to murder people, simply because they are NT and you're not.
did i explicitly say i was going to murder people? if i did does that mean i am probably serious about it?

either way, everyone hates autists, no way around it. i've accepted it, which is why i have been completely excluded from society for 5 years. no one wants me to be a participant in anything other than death. this is the result of being born with a slightly abnormal brain. humans are a cruel and xenophobic species.
 

King Chad

Normie
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
1
assburger said:
King Chad said:
Proving your point?

You complain about me blaming you for not being NT, when I'm not. Yet you plan to mass murder people simply because they are NT.

I'm calling you an autistic phaggot because of your supposed plans to murder people, simply because they are NT and you're not.
did i explicitly say i was going to murder people? if i did does that mean i am probably serious about it?

either way, everyone hates autists, no way around it. i've accepted it, which is why i have been completely excluded from society for 5 years. no one wants me to be a participant in anything other than death. this is the result of being born with a slightly abnormal brain. humans are a cruel and xenophobic species.
Like you said, you're abnormal and not NT. So it wouldn't exactly be wrong to deduce that you're planning murder after declaring vengeance on "NT's", all whilst quoting Elliot Roger and a GIF of him in your sig,  who said the same type of things and actually did murder people
 

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
2,525
Reputation
2
:lol:

Hull is an absolute turdhole.


White trash central.

Guarantee those slags were nothing to brag about, chav women are the definition of genetic shit round here.
 

springfield

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
2,712
Reputation
3
IceCutter said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wd-shouting-slag-competition-win-holiday.html

cliffs:
- free alcohol for you and student girls
- stripped naked with girls onstage
- simulation of sex onstage with naked student girls
- almost guaranteed lay of steamy, passionate sex with horny drunk student girl

if you're post-grad (or final years) and this article doesn't give you warm, fuzzy memories you know what to do
:visitgandy:
:jordan:
[hr]
MENTAL_CEL said:
:lol:

Hull is an absolute turdhole.


White trash central.

Guarantee those slags were nothing to brag about, chav women are the definition of genetic shit round here.
That's par for the course in northern England  :giggle:
 

IceCutter

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,963
Reputation
5
MENTAL_CEL said:
:lol:

Hull is an absolute turdhole.


White trash central.

Guarantee those slags were nothing to brag about, chav women are the definition of genetic shit round here.




springfield said:
IceCutter said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wd-shouting-slag-competition-win-holiday.html

cliffs:
- free alcohol for you and student girls
- stripped naked with girls onstage
- simulation of sex onstage with naked student girls
- almost guaranteed lay of steamy, passionate sex with horny drunk student girl

if you're post-grad (or final years) and this article doesn't give you warm, fuzzy memories you know what to do
:visitgandy:
:jordan:
[hr]
what are you implying
 
Top