just lol if you think your estrogen will not fuck your brains up

IcedEarth

Slayer
former male high on E

conclusion ---> high E ----> effeminate behavior and inner melodrama about how others 'perceptively' act around you

IcedEarth

Slayer
lol I wish I knew, actually tomorrow I'm getting blood test for fertility will see if the supplements and weightloss did anything to it

FuckThis

Slayer
Not true, i have been taking E for a long time, and look at how normal and well adjusted i am

IcedEarth

Slayer
Victory said:
You can lower estrogen levels by using aromatase inhibitors(AI) which you can buy online or you can try these natural methods:

use melatonin cycle one week on one week off, eat mushrooms, limit anxiety, take grape seed extract. Best way is still to just buy AI from agora or somewhere.
here's what I posted on that earlier
that's all nice on paper, trouble is AI's are for women who got thousand times more E than men, if you crash your E you will get the symptoms what roiders get and fuck up your sex drive as well as bone marrow

you can avoiding soy, beer, flax seed, drinking/eating hot from plastic, taking supplements, stay lean .... but I doubt it will give significant results in the long run
[hr]
FuckThis said:
Not true, i have been taking E for a long time, and look at how normal and well adjusted i am
you are a special snowflake, enjoy it

Anakind

King of Chads
Victory said:
Tell us how to get rid of estrogen
It's more complicated. Estrogen has important functions even in males. It's important for sex drive for instance. Studies on testosterone replacement therapy found that those patients with higher estradiol levels but the same testosterone levels had higher libido.

http://urologytimes.modernmedicine....ion/libido-and-estradiol-there-link?page=full

You neither wanna have too much nor too little of it. My blood tests for instance show that I not only have a testosterone deficiency but even more of an estradiol deficiency. So in my case soy products from time to time are actually a good thing. Most men should stay away from it.

U

UltimateDestroyer

IcedEarth said:
former male high on E

conclusion ---> high E ----> effeminate behavior and inner melodrama about how others 'perceptively' act around you

Any guy that doesn't think she's hot is probably gay.