Just LOL if you think you can redpill your parents

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
I decided to tell my parents about the fact that I get publicly ridiculed for looking younger than my age. I told them that I'm miserable and that my appearance is ruining my life.

I also have actual sleep apnea confirmed by a study, so I made it very clear to them that my jaw development was pitiful and one of the main reasons for this instant silent rejection by 90% of females on campus

Their response? They told me to switch schools. They told me that I'm only getting ridiculed for my appearance due to my location and that apparently I should go to a small liberal arts college in the pacific northwest. The most pathetic part of this is that they told me my chin/jaw was fine, despite the fact that I've been told multiple times irl that I have no chin.  

Your parents are NOT rooting for your hapiness. They are only wired to tell you that you look good so that you'll be confident enough to pass on their DNA with some subhuman girl. Life has literally no purpose other than to reproduce into a new generation.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Already did.

My kissless virginity at 22 speaks for itself so my mom stopped expecting anything. She hasn't bothered me about getting a GF for a while. Mission accomplished.