Just LOL if you don't have a V-taper

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Nautical said:
Check out DLTBB's thread. His tinder profile shot was just his mid section and had hundreds of girls after his cock. 

Sick body game is legit. Too bad he's short though, the makers are cruel.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
elm said:
Looks_Matter said:
Broad shoulders+narrow waist=aesthetic.
not legit. narrow waist is bitch made

big unstoppable frame with wide shoulders and a 35'+ waist OR DEATH. this guy could break your regular v-taper IN HALF with his bare HANDS. narrow waist looks fragile and is a feminine trait

Those bitch hands couldn't even break a cheese stick.

Looks_Matter

Normie
elm said:
Looks_Matter said:

big unstoppable frame with wide shoulders and a 35'+ waist OR DEATH. this guy could break your regular v-taper IN HALF with his bare HANDS. narrow waist looks fragile and is a feminine trait

Are you for real? Big waist are fucking bad, they ruin the v-taper shape and usually are linked with wide hips and a hourglass figure. Or big obliques which is bad too. It's plain disgusting. 

Small waist+broad shoulders....everything else is coping.

elm said:
Youre all biased by mens health magazines v-taper circlejerkers, you will never find a 10/10 hormonal profile chad with a pronounced v-taper, thats a trait of a gymcelled ecto. You NEED a strong, blocky core. This is how your body should look like:

youre legit retarded if you think this is better from an evolutionary standpoint:

Also i lol everytime when i see fucks taking pride in having a 30' waist JUST FUCKING LOL
this.
just LOL@ those copecellers "muh ectoframe so esthaeticxzzz!!!!1111"
no good fighter has a v-taper. every good boxer or mma-fighter has a strong core and strong upper body and no tiny bitch-waist which breaks in half with a good punch  :lol:

Looks_Matter

Normie
elm said:
Youre all biased by mens health magazines v-taper circlejerkers, you will never find a 10/10 hormonal profile chad with a pronounced v-taper, thats a trait of a gymcelled ecto. You NEED a strong, blocky core. I lol everytime when i see you deluded bluepillers taking pride in having a 30' waist JUST FUCKING LOL are you a FEMALE? This is how your body should look like:

youre legit retarded if you think this is better from an evolutionary standpoint:

The first guy has a v taper (not good enough and that's why he's not top notch). The second is deformed (and that's not a v taper...hourglass figure isn't a v taper). Third is the classic professional bodybuilder that don't train for girls. 

Small waist doesn't mean fragile waist. It means a waist small compared to the shoulders. 

Strong doesn't mean aesthetic. Girls don't like powerlifters, they like men like Cristiano Ronaldo.
[hr]
The German Dream said:
elm said:
Youre all biased by mens health magazines v-taper circlejerkers, you will never find a 10/10 hormonal profile chad with a pronounced v-taper, thats a trait of a gymcelled ecto. You NEED a strong, blocky core. This is how your body should look like:

Also i lol everytime when i see fucks taking pride in having a 30' waist JUST FUCKING LOL
this.
no good fighter has a v-taper. every good boxer or mma-fighter has a strong core and strong upper body and no tiny bitch-waist which breaks in half with a good punch  :lol:
Who give a fuck about fighters? Are you insane? I'm talking about aesthetics and what girls like. I understand you don't have a v taper but that doesn't make a v taper a less attractive trait LOL

Huge coping here

Girls like aesthetics not freaks of nature

Gandharva

Banned
white men say this blocky shit because its damn near unheard of a caucasian with a V taper...hell its damn near unheard of for a caucasian to have broad shoulders  ,but even when they do they have wide waistes(same for their women and hips)negating the desired  affect.

you guys are full of shit  .

Looks_Matter said:
elm said:
Youre all biased by mens health magazines v-taper circlejerkers, you will never find a 10/10 hormonal profile chad with a pronounced v-taper, thats a trait of a gymcelled ecto. You NEED a strong, blocky core. I lol everytime when i see you deluded bluepillers taking pride in having a 30' waist JUST FUCKING LOL are you a FEMALE? This is how your body should look like:

The first guy has a v taper (not good enough and that's why he's not top notch). The second is deformed (and that's not a v taper...hourglass figure isn't a v taper). Third is the classic professional bodybuilder that don't train for girls. 

Small waist doesn't mean fragile waist. It means a waist small compared to the shoulders. 

Strong doesn't mean aesthetic. Girls don't like powerlifters, they like men like Cristiano Ronaldo.
[hr]
The German Dream said:
this.
Who give a fuck about fighters? Are you insane? I'm talking about aesthetics and what girls like. I understand you don't have a v taper but that doesn't make a v taper a less attractive trait LOL

Huge coping here

just LOL.
girls like what is evolutionary advantageous.
and those are fighter physiques, not some gymcel ecto-framecel coper v-shape.
just LOL@ this compensating bodybuilding-nigger you posted. he looks like absolute shit and wouldnt survive more than 4 weeks back in the days.

those are real masculine physiques:

guess what, they are world class fighters who could kill 99.999999999999999% of the male population on this planet with their bare hands. this is attractive to woman.
not looking like a fragile compensating v-shaped framecel bitch

Longface

Normie
A v taper (broad shoulders and small waist) is ranked as the 2nd physical characteristic girls like the most in men (after height). I read it in lots of studies conducted on thousands of women. David Buss (a well known evolutionary scientist) talked extensively on the importance of a v taper for a men attractiveness.

Denying the importance of a v taper is retarted

Peppers

Subhuman
elm said:
Looks_Matter said:

This.  Find a top Ufc fighter with a girly 28" waist.  

rigidity

Slayer
The v taper is seen from behind, retards.   Tyson has a v taper.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
I like the points each side is making, but let me leave this picture here. This is the physique of an alpha male.

"muh muh v-tapuur so exstehticxzzz muh muh!!!!!""""  :lol:

just LOL@ wanting to look like a girl instead of a man  :lol: fucking clowns

rigidity said:
The v taper is seen from behind, retards.   Tyson has a v taper.
no its not  :rolleyes: obviously its important that the shoulder and back area is broader than the waist area. v-taper means tiny bitch waist compared to rocksolid compact borad waist

Looks_Matter

Normie
The German Dream said:
Looks_Matter said:

[hr]

Huge coping here

just LOL.
girls like what is evolutionary advantageous.
and those are fighter physiques, not some gymcel ecto-framecel coper v-shape.
just LOL@ this compensating bodybuilding-nigger you posted. he looks like absolute shit and wouldnt survive more than 4 weeks back in the days.

those are real masculine physiques:

guess what, they are world class fighters who could kill 99.999999999999999% of the male population on this planet with their bare hands. this is attractive to woman.
not looking like a fragile compensating v-shaped framecel bitch
I don't know whether you are a troll or not. Why do you keep talking about fighters? I don't see attractive girls dating men with wide hips, narrow shoulders or big obliques. Powerlifters have strength but they aren't aesthetics. Same for the fighters you posted. 

Just LOL really at saying a v taper isn't important. Just use google if real life examples aren't enough.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
The German Dream said:
"muh muh v-tapuur so exstehticxzzz muh muh!!!!!""""  :lol:

just LOL@ wanting to look like a girl instead of a man  :lol: fucking clowns
Some basement dweller thinks he can dictate what is aesthetic and not aesthetic. This shit is hard wired into our DNA.

Deal with it.

Gandharva

Banned
all those guys have sloped shoulders. a common trait in whites,even on the rare occassions they do  have broad shoulders  :giggle:

rigidity

Slayer
Nizoral Babe said:
I like the points each side is making, but let me leave this picture here. This is the physique of an alpha male.

That's pretty comically low body fat, but the inverted triangle thing with thick muscles is what makes bitches wet.