Demgainz

Normie
Even in cats its very evident. I can tell the cats gender just by looking at its head

LarryBoi

Subhuman
Legit :giggle: remember my niece had a high T robust as fuck cat. His zygos were insane and he had a strong, thick neck. He was a slayer, R.I.P. Not all male cats look like that though, they are rare just like slayers irl.

Slayers gonna slay.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
I have a 1.92 FWHR and I'm considered a 5/10. 

I think that throws a wrench into things, OP.

PCT IS SHIT

Coper
Nizoral Babe said:

baby face doesnt count, measure ur bizygomatic width and if its below 95th percentile ur incel

redpiller

Incel
it matters a lot but i sincerly doubt there is a golden perfect ratio... every face is different, some guys have FWHR that people here dream with but females don't feel that they are attractive at all specially all those bulldog faced looking guys

Nizoral Babe

Coper
PCT IS SHIT said:
Nizoral Babe said:

baby face doesnt count, measure ur bizygomatic width and if its below 95th percentile ur incel
lmao, you're not wrong! I think I'm a good bit above average with 6" bizygomatic width at 27 years old. https://legacy.facebase.org/facial_norms/summary/measures/1/maxfacewidth/
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
Nizoral Babe said:

bald mexican
Correction! Thinning with large forehead! But right in the feels, man.
redpiller said:
it matters a lot but i sincerly doubt there is a golden perfect ratio... every face is different, some guys have FWHR that people here dream with but females don't feel that they are attractive at all specially all those bulldog faced looking guys
Agreed. I don't want to be part of the DOM crew.

Kiwisviel

Cuck
LarryBoi said:
Legit :giggle: remember my niece had a high T robust as fuck cat. His zygos were insane and he had a strong, thick neck. He was a slayer, R.I.P. Not all male cats look like that though, they are rare just like slayers irl.

Slayers gonna slay.
Not if your niece was a responsible cat owner~.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Kiwisviel said:
LarryBoi said:

Slayers gonna slay.
My cat is robust and aesthetic as fuck. He's a born and bred killer with talon like claws. I always find dead squirrels, chipmunks, birds, rabbits, etc. in our yard with their head missing. One time, he had a baby snake waiting at our back door and my mom FREAKED out. It was hysterical.

Sociopath1983

Normie
Nizoral Babe said:
PCT IS SHIT said:
Nizoral Babe said:

lmao, you're not wrong! I think I'm a good bit above average with 6" bizygomatic width at 27 years old. https://legacy.facebase.org/facial_norms/summary/measures/1/maxfacewidth/
Nizoral Babe said:

bald mexican
Correction! Thinning with large forehead! But right in the feels, man.
redpiller said:
Agreed. I don't want to be part of the DOM crew.
5.5" zygo arch width is average for a full grown man.

Kiwisviel

Cuck
Nizoral Babe said:
Kiwisviel said:
LarryBoi said:

Slayers gonna slay.
My cat is robust and aesthetic as fuck. He's a born and bred killer with talon like claws. I always find dead squirrels, chipmunks, birds, rabbits, etc. in our yard with their head missing. One time, he had a baby snake waiting at our back door and my mom FREAKED out. It was hysterical.
That's not what slaying means in this context~.  And boy kitties can't do that~ if you get them fixed, like you're supposed to.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
That's not what slaying means in this context~.  And boy kitties can't do that~ if you get them fixed, like you're supposed to.
He's fixed. I don't know why he does it, he just does. I know he likes to look after the stray kittens in the area, so maybe he does it out of habit? He's a big softie and loves to cuddle. But his claws are like razors so a thick blanket is necessary for when he starts kneading.

Kiwisviel

Cuck
Nizoral Babe said:
He's fixed. I don't know why he does it, he just does. I know he likes to look after the stray kittens in the area, so maybe he does it out of habit? He's a big softie and loves to cuddle. But his claws are like razors so a thick blanket is necessary for when he starts kneading.
D'aaww, you have a nice kitty.  =)  Give him a pet for me~!  Cats are instinctual hunters, they'll try and kill any prey they come across because in the wild, you don't get to pick and choose when you can hunt.

Sociopath1983

Normie
the facebase link posted right there shows 5.5" being average for an adult man.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
He is. I found him when he was a kitten. This is 100% true but he was in a frisbee filled with milk. The students in the area found him but didn't want to risk getting expelled over a kitten so they left him with just that and hoped his momma cat would find him. But when I found him I grabbed him up, called the RNA and told her personally that I was going to care for the kitten and eventually send him home. She was perfectly okay with it and even helped buy us some formula for him because he was so young (no more than 4-5 weeks old).

Actually, all of our cats were once strays or came from stray cats that are no longer with us; RIP. 

I believe there was a documentary that household cats are the only species on Earth that kills for sport, second only to humans.

allindaeyes

Banned
FWHR is the one unchangeable thing and it matters a lot, everyone knows this. The ideal isnt 2 or whatever, it depends on the rest of someones face adrien brody is still a 5 with his shit fwhr. Ideal is closer to 1.8 or something and small face isnt good or w/e thats what slavs have and no one considers those potato men good looking

Sociopath1983

Normie
Techno Viking said:
Sociopath1983 said:
the facebase link posted right there shows 5.5" being average for an adult man.
for 40yo men, not for 18-25yo men (which are your competition, or at least most of this websites competition)
the graph actually maxes out at 35 yr old. I think the increase in skull width might correlate with the recession in maxilla and zygos that happens at the same time. After age 18 the maxilla retrudes about 1mm per year. The forhead becomes more prominent as the maxilla and zygos retrude with age.