Just lol if you didn't play any sports when you were younger

Best sport for youngsters hands down is football. Just lol if you were even an incel as a young teenager. Letting your bones slowly deteriorate

allindaeyes

Banned
which one?

i play soccer, tennis, swimming as a kid. I still play soccer and take a swim sometimes

IncelFTW

Coper
i played soccer and other sports pretty much everyday growing up...still turned out shit

genetics = everything

FireHaze

Gigachad
IncelFTW said:
i played soccer and other sports pretty much everyday growing up...still turned out shit

genetics = everything

On the flip side, I never played sports but I'm tall and have a great frame.

IncelFTW

Coper
FireHaze said:
IncelFTW said:

genetics = everything

On the flip side, I never played sports but I'm tall and have a great frame.

exactly...and im a manlet with a shit tier frame...sports/diet and all the other bullshit doesn't mean shit...its all in the roll of the dice

You guys, I mean football teaches you a bunch of good shit like discipline, exercise, it will turn any beta into a man

gottaplay said:
sports are highly overrated if you arent a generic jock destined to become a champion. just lol @ being a framecel and playing sports while chad plays with your oneitis's clitoris.

What's funny though is a framecel going through puberty playing football for 1 year would come out a man. Lol jokes on u buddy boyo

allindaeyes

Banned
RodgerRabbit said:
allindaeyes said:
Rodgerrabbit u have good frame though, ur face is just bad apparently

Yep, tall as fuck & broad frame of the gods.

But shit face ergo :suicide:

yea but good frame/physique is what op prolly meant haha

IncelFTW

Coper
SupremeGentleman said:
You guys, I mean football teaches you a bunch of good shit like discipline, exercise, it will turn any beta into a man

gottaplay said:
sports are highly overrated if you arent a generic jock destined to become a champion. just lol @ being a framecel and playing sports while chad plays with your oneitis's clitoris.

What's funny though is a framecel going through puberty playing football for 1 year would come out a man. Lol jokes on u buddy boyo

strong cope, playing football would have absolutely zero to do with how a person turns out, maybe he'd make a few more friends and maybe become a little more confident in himself...but looks wise...nothing, you turn out however you were pre-determined to turn out from birth

allindaeyes

Banned
IncelFTW said:
SupremeGentleman said:

strong cope, playing football would have absolutely zero to do with how a person turns out, maybe he'd make a few more friends and maybe become a little more confident in himself...but looks wise...nothing, you turn out however you were pre-determined to turn out from birth

dont cope bro I guarantee you I would be way shorter, skinnier, and feminine if I didnt play any sport lmfao... I got high pubertal t thanks to it

Anakind

King of Chads
IncelFTW said:

Your birth has very little to do with your hormonal profile during puberty. So stop playing geneticist! You know nothing about science.

allindaeyes said:
IncelFTW said:

dont cope bro I guarantee you I would be way shorter, skinnier, and feminine if I didnt play any sport lmfao... I got high pubertal t thanks to it

I know lol. He can't accept the truth cuz he knows hes been a truecel since birth :giggle:

allindaeyes

Banned
SupremeGentleman said:
allindaeyes said:

I know lol. He can't accept the truth cuz he knows hes been a truecel since birth :giggle:

I could be poster boy of low/below avg. prenatal T :giggle:

Positive tilt with HUGE eyes, big lips, small nose, THICK curly hair and lashes and extremely LIGHT features for my race. ( brown eyes, dirty blonde )

Demgainz

Normie
Just LOL at soccer and tennis. Those are incel sports. Chads are either in wrestling or rugby/american football.

allindaeyes

Banned
:facepalm:

I only played tennis for a bit and it even rankd up subhuman Rafael Nadal.

Soccer is the best sport in the world and most popular you aspie, only low class PRIMITIVES play rugby

SeriousM

Normie
The love for American football in some parts of the country is insane, if you're a remotely decent player it does not matter how you look, you're getting laid. I played football in high school and we had a lot of blacks on the team who slept with some of the hottest girls at the school, a lot these guys would have otherwise been incel without the sport.

Soccer is legit too, tons of Chads these days are playing soccer.

SeriousM said:
The love for American football in some parts of the country is insane, if you're a remotely decent player it does not matter how you look, you're getting laid. I played football in high school and we had a lot of blacks on the team who slept with some of the hottest girls at the school, a lot these guys would have otherwise been incel without the sport.

Hell yeah I've heard football players get bad bitches

SeriousM

Normie
SupremeGentleman said:
SeriousM said:

Hell yeah I've heard football players get bad bitches

I can tell stories all day if I wanted to of football players getting girls out of their league, talking fatass linemen with hot girls.

IncelFTW

Coper
SupremeGentleman said:
allindaeyes said:

bro, i played soccer,rugby,cricket, did running....all kindsa shit as a kid, i still turned out a fucking genetic failure, it might improve on an already good base, but its not gonna change some fucking lowT bitch boy into some massive slayer