Just lol if you didn't go to Coachella 2015

purps drank

Slayer
Just from looking at models instagrams, it seems like every single good looking person on Earth was at Coachella. If you weren't there, you can be safely assured of your subhumanity:

Boyos running music festival game is legit. Even mrz has friends that got laid at music festivals.

allindaeyes

Banned
wish I grew up in cali to go there... easiest way to slay some celebrities. fark 

Might go in like 4 years if everything works out how I want it to

purps drank

Slayer
allindaeyes said:
wish I grew up in cali to go there... easiest way to slay some celebrities. fark 

You'd have to compete with Steven Kelly at the minimum to be slaying celebrities

allindaeyes

Banned
purps drank said:
allindaeyes said:

You'd have to compete with Steven Kelly at the minimum to be slaying celebrities

Hes an instagram model. He isn't THAT good looking it's just myspace angles and eyes. he is better looking than me for sure but I dont think hes minimum to slay instagram models lol. I think if ur 7+ you can if not aspie ( i think I'm 7 and I can act low inhibition ), at least instagram models. Real celebrities is different and luck based, also a lot of them want people as rich as them.

purps drank

Slayer
Currycel said:
Do they accept subhumans at coachella, can I be the pet of the MMs and instagram godnesses?

If I'm not mistaken, I believe at each stage there is a sectioned off subhuman viewing area where you won't be at risk of even entering the sight of the MMs and godesses and ruining the whole weekend for them.

I always marvel at how everyone at these festivals looks like a model. I would look like a ugly mushroom sticking out in a garden of beautiful flowers. No thanks, I'll stay in and shitpost.

purps drank

Slayer
I met a girl last night that was a Tucson 12 and the first thing she asked me and my friend was if we're "doing Coachella or anything this year"

LostTuna

Gigachad
purps drank said:
LostTuna said:
advance sale my nigga. are u legit going?

Nah I'm super busy in April unfortunately :(
fuck. ill take lots of pics for you. if i see any celebs or IG models that i recognize ill try to get pics with them as well

purps drank

Slayer
LostTuna said:
purps drank said:
Nah I'm super busy in April unfortunately :(
fuck. ill take lots of pics for you. if i see any celebs or IG models that i recognize ill try to get pics with them as well
:inlove: Thanks man

purps drank

Slayer
If you're not at Coachella RIGHT NOW 

It's over, end it.