just LOL if you aren't Damn Daniel

unclejack

Normie
What timing.
Loads of girls on my twitter kept saying it ('damn daniel') TODAY, so i done some quick digging to find out what they were talking about and saw the kid.
I assumed he was like 18, though!
He'll be smashing the hottest girls imaginable for a good while now.
Internet fame is LEGIT!!!!!

paulus

Banned
[video=youtube]

:banderas:

Brb getting life supply of vans...but hey really earned it, doesnt he? Considering his contributions to humanity

JUST BE GOOD LOOKING THEORY PROVEN ONCE AGAIN

unclejack

Normie
Lots of the most AMAZING looking 12-17 year olds you can imagine are probably raping his social media as we speak, desperately trying to get him to fuck them.

PS - Weren't white vans already a thing? People seem to be writing like he invented them or something! I'm sure I had a pair about a decade ago...

Emil_King

Normie
ON ELLEN, Look at that beautiful orange jb glow

YOUTH is EVERYTHING

choicebyforce

Normie
the guy is legit average faced, definitely no higher than 6 running hair + tan + style game, and its working LOL what a beast

dat feel

Lookism God
looooool @ 14

early development is everything

motherfuckers could legit pass for 25 if they wore a suit

and they look 6'+

if you're not at least that size physically at 14-15 forget about slaying anything

paulus

Banned
dat feel said:
looooool @ 14

early development is everything

motherfuckers could legit pass for 25 if they wore a suit

and they look 6'+

if you're not at least that size physically at 14-15 forget about slaying anything
:rage:
[hr]

unclejack said:
PS - Weren't white vans already a thing? People seem to be writing like he invented them or something! I'm sure I had a pair about a decade ago...
What's old always seems to become new again. Well, except for grown men wearing girl's pants- that used to be reserved for homosexuals. But shoes come and go. People are excited for shoes I had in 1991. Even hats.. Hats that would get you beat up in the 1990s are now cool and even have new names for them, apparently.