Just LOL if you are an employed

ALPHASLAYER

Subhuman
passive income is everything. at least you should try to work for yourself at home.

Having a normal job is fine by me, however, if you are working in McDonalds for $7.5 an hour or working an entry level job with more than a month of experience then just LOL @ you. Don't get me started on internships.

rigidity

Slayer
While u masturbate all day,  I brought home 69k after taxes last year doing a job I Iove and have a bit over 3000 dollars to play with every month after all expenses are paid.  My pay only goes up and could easily hit $100/hr 8-10 yrs from now while I only have to work 30 hours a week. 

Enjoy it.   Lol @ work ceiling.

Ascended

Coper
I agree.. although the absence of [font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]propinquity as a self-employed individual is a potential death sentence. [/font][/color]

Speaking from personal experience here.

[hr]
[quote='rigidity']
While u masturbate all day,  I brought home 69k after taxes last year doing a job Iove and have a bit over 3000 dollars to play with every month after all expenses are paid.
[/quote]

What's your job boyo?

rigidity said:
While u masturbate all day,  I brought home 69k after taxes last year doing a job Iove and have a bit over 3000 dollars to play with every month after all expenses are paid.
Bravo and what can you buy for $69k? Absolutely. Fucking. Nothing. Maybe you can get a nice car and that's it. $69k is nothing. In 2015 you should be making at least half a mil in order to have a comfortable life.

rigidity said:
While u masturbate all day,  I brought home 69k after taxes last year doing a job I Iove and have a bit over 3000 dollars to play with every month after all expenses are paid.  My pay only goes up and could easily hit $100/hr 8-10 yrs from now while I only have to work 30 hours a week. 

Enjoy it.   Lol @ work ceiling.
This happened.

Come on, sign away your entire life and freedom to work for us and make the boss rich. Remember, retirement will make it all worthwhile!

rigidity

Slayer
Happy Go Lucky said:
rigidity said:
Bravo and what can you buy for $69k? Absolutely. Fucking. Nothing. Maybe you can get a nice car and that's it. $69k is nothing. In 2015 you should be making at least half a mil in order to have a comfortable life.
A nice condo in a hip area, a nice car, all the toys I want (ultra souped up home theater system, guitars, the nicest skiing gear affordable, etc), nice clothes, eating out at pricier places when I want to, vacations, and peace of mind.  The catch is that I enjoy being a cardiac nurse.    The validation you get from family as a result of having your shit together is nice.  

My girlfriend is a CPA and makes a metric ton more than I do, so that contributes to this.

I'm gonna quit my job this week and make a go of day trading. If that doesn't work out then there's always the pill bottle

modified

hairloss expert
If I didn't have my job, I'd probably kill myself. My job and my family (parents, siblings) are the only things that give me any real purpose.

Working sucks but it isn't all bad. It also gives you freedom to buy cool shit when you want.

Bojack

Lookism God
Workceling is a scam, just live on government welfare from here on out.

Workcell

Incel
Grrr fuck, I was (willfully) unemployed for 6+ months, but it's back to work for me and I know I'm being underpaid for the experience and the responsibility I have.  

Work is a scam, but it seems to me like a lot of people on this forum are either kids, have rich parents, or are delusional.