just lol if u think everyone out there isn't fuking

assburger

Gigachad
copepilled autists

inceldom is a foreign concept to the common man

just be nt and non-deformed and leave the house theory is still as legit as ever

Lel

Gigachad
tru

but if you're sub7 cuckoldry awaits you anyways

Invisible

King of Chads
I'm deformed looking by Lookism standards but not by IRL standards, just ugly, @"assburger". Please remember this when you're cussing all NTs. I'm an NT 3/10. I'm not vocel.

assburger

Gigachad
Invisible said:
I'm deformed looking by Lookism standards but not by IRL standards, just ugly, @"assburger". Please remember this when you're cussing all NTs. I'm an NT 3/10. I'm not vocel.

3/10 ethnic is gunna have a harder time.. still why dont u run charismatic comedian game like u do here?

wud u consider a looksmatch gf?

Invisible

King of Chads
assburger said:
Invisible said:

3/10 ethnic is gunna have a harder time.. still why dont u run charismatic comedian game like u do here?

being perfectly honest, I couldn't erect for my looksmatch and she couldn't get wet for me. It would be a relationship doomed to failure with constant arguing, ignoring the elephant in the room.

lol@women falling for my personality. Do you still believe in perso theory?

assburger

Gigachad
Invisible said:
assburger said:

being perfectly honest, I couldn't erect for my looksmatch and she couldn't get wet for me. It would be a relationship doomed to failure with constant arguing, ignoring the elephant in the room.

well mb if u find ur niche u cud get a girl a pt or 2 above u idk.. otherwise i guess ur solution it to looksmax to a 4
ur new 'looksmatch' will be fukable at least

Thonis

Incel
Pretty much everyone i know is having sex on regular basis, even the people who are 3 years younger than me.

Invisible said:
assburger said:

Have you ever tried it?  Maybe sex just isn't for you, dawg?  Just masturbate or something.  You'll still get your affection, she'll be too ugly to really cuckold you.  Do you think fat, ugly couples are frequently fucking like attractive couples are?  Probably not.

Invisible

King of Chads
I said:
Invisible said:

Have you ever tried it?  Maybe sex just isn't for you, dawg?  Just masturbate or something.  You'll still get your affection, she'll be too ugly to really cuckold you.  Do you think fat, ugly couples are frequently fucking like attractive couples are?  Probably not.

furby alt

Invisible said:
I said:

furby alt

JUST RATE ME ALREADY MOM

WHAT AM I BETWEEN 0-10?  MOOOOM YOU GOT THE WRONG MAC & CHEESE U KNOW I HATE KRAFT ARRGGGGH!

Invisible

King of Chads
I said:
Invisible said:
furby alt

JUST RATE ME ALREADY MOM

WHAT AM I BETWEEN 0-10?  MOOOOM YOU GOT THE WRONG MAC & CHEESE U KNOW I HATE KRAFT ARRGGGGH!

From the pics of you that Bigfoot posted, STRONG 6.5 ish but apparently, you're bald underneath that beanie??????????????

Yul Brynner

Slayer
I fucked another high E 5/10 Indian girl last night. My friends are constantly fucking too. 

Everyone is having sex.

assburger

Gigachad
Yul Brynner said:
I fucked another high E 5/10 Indian girl last night. My friends are constantly fucking too. 

Everyone is having sex.

legit.

u gotta be totally fuked in the head or deformed/disabled in some way to be truecel.

Sekrets said:
Yul Brynner said:

Everyone is having sex.

it's an illusion.

cope

[img=160x52]http://lookism.net/uploads/avatars/avatar_102.gif?dateline=1452090281[/img]