• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Just LOL@ getting a haircut @ the barbers as a subhuman

"do you like it? i really think we got the best out of you with this cut. it goes really well with your eyes. i like it!"

nochin

Joke
The worst thing is when they try to talk to you and all you can think of is how extra ugly you look to everyone right now, now that your hair is wet and combed in place.

The final result is something I'm always happy about. With an ugly face you have to get the best out of your hair.

RoboCopE

Joke
The lighting they use is nearly always legit death sentence also

Baron Anon

Joke
i look narrow skulled twink in their mirrors they use there
i bet its that type of mirror that makes people look skinnier so they feel happier about themselves

Brio

Regular
In their mirror I look like my head is huge. Literally my head is big as the hips of yhe chick who was cutting my hair

Baron Anon said:
i look narrow skulled twink in their mirrors they use there
i bet its that type of mirror that makes people look skinnier so they feel happier about themselves

me too  :suicide:
"hello, i would like to get that male model haircut please *shows picture of lachowski*"
- *barber looks at your tiny narrow subhuman skull through the mirror*
- "ehhhhhh yeah...sure...no problem"
- "bu-but its a very difficult c-cut...and you dont have quite the same hair texture as him"
- "but dont worry...we gonna rock this...r-right?"

needless to say the end result looks like putting a wig onto a pig...completely inappropriate  :suicide:

allindaeyes

Banned
barber.

just lol if u dont go to a stylist thats a hot woman that does it for u privately and flirts with u

allindaeyes said:
barber.

just lol if u dont go to a stylist thats a hot woman that does it for u privately and flirts with u

LOL@ exposing your full subhumanity to a hot woman and even paying for it. nigga you gone full masochist. such a woman would be disgusted by my subhumanity and would charge me like 5x the usual amount to even touch my hair. and even then she would leave me with a subhuman haircut because she doesnt want me to have a chance to reproduce with my incel genes...

allindaeyes

Banned
The German Dream said:
allindaeyes said:
barber.

LOL@ exposing your full subhumanity to a hot woman and even paying for it. nigga you gone full masochist. such a woman would be disgusted by my subhumanity and would charge me like 5x the usual amount to even touch my hair. and even then she would leave me with a subhuman haircut because she doesnt want me to have a chance to reproduce with my incel genes...

key not me

RoboCopE said:
The lighting they use is nearly always legit death sentence also

legit as fuck. I literally look like GARBAGE. Pure fucking genetic GARBAGE while getting a haircut. I am forced to shave my scragly facial hair ro look presentable, revealing ALL of my worst facial problems (recessed jaw, 20mm philtrum, chubby cheeks). On top of that, short hair always makes me look young as fuck. I ALWAYS leave looking like a tall ugly 15 year old. In the smal talk they make, a new barber/stylist will always ask how school is going, and when the school holidays are (I'm fucking 20 in under a months time and haven't set foot in high school for almost 2 years for fucks sake). It just proves how fucking young and fuck ugly I look.