Just LOL @feg

zyzz007

Lookism God
Dude is 35 years old on a high school/uni website fawning over some jailbait he will never get.
:cage2:

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
zyzz007 said:
Dude is 35 years old on a high school/uni website fawning over some jailbait he will never get.
do u have proof he's 35

had a feeling he was somewhere in late 20s

zyzz007

Lookism God
Subhuman said:
zyzz007 said:
do u have proof he's 35

had a feeling he was somewhere in late 20s
He said he was 35.

feg

Chad
lol at putting words in my mouth to cope with your virginity, if I'm a bigger loser than you that means you can only be a winner, right?!

zyzz007

Lookism God
feg said:
lol at putting words in my mouth to cope with your virginity, if I'm a bigger loser than you that means you can only be a winner, right?!
I am the biggest loser here. but just LOL at u too

Veuve

Slayer
not sure what makes this a high school/uni website

feg

Chad
Veuve said:
70% of the posters is under 25, they are all insecure clueless friendless nerdy shutin spastic virgins

zyzz007

Lookism God
feg said:
Veuve said:
70% of the posters is under 25, they are all insecure clueless friendless nerdy shutin spastic virgins
where u live boyo? is it easy to get hookers there?

feg

Chad
OnTheRun said:
feg said:
put a better selena pic
Nvm. I have your quote as my sig
low IQ buddy boy, I saw it and me talking about Selena instead meant that idgaf and you are an even bigger loser that you make a guru out of me, 95% of normal people would tell the same of this site

can't read between the lines?

have fun mopping the floors in supermarkets

OnTheRun

Slayer
feg said:
OnTheRun said:
Nvm. I have your quote as my sig
low IQ buddy boy, I saw it and me talking about Selena instead meant that idgaf and you are an even bigger loser that you make a guru out of me, 95% of normal people would tell the same of this site

I don't make a "guru" out of you, dumbass. Thought the way you described the forum is funny, that's all. I also have Sociopath1983 in my sig, doesn't mean anything, you dramatic faggot. Must be the menopause, oldcel.

feg

Chad
OnTheRun said:
feg said:

I don't make a "guru" out of you, dumbass. Thought the way you described the forum is funny, that's all. I also have Sociopath1983 in my sig, doesn't mean anything, you dramatic faggot. Must be the menopause, oldcel.
that guy is just as fucked up as I am and he's bi as well, you got some really weird shit going on in your head

OnTheRun

Slayer
feg said:
OnTheRun said:
that guy is just as fucked up as I am and he's bi as well, you got some really weird shit going on in your head
His insane posts combined with his immense legit knowledge about facial aesthetics makes me lmfao. You're just a dramatic oldcel.
[hr]
@"sociopath1983"

feg

Chad
OnTheRun said:
feg said:
His insane posts combined with his immense legit knowledge about facial aesthetics makes me lmfao. You're just a dramatic bitter oldcel.
m'kay