• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Just LOL@ being a subhuman @ "The Bachelorette"

Just LOL@ competing for this:

against this:

if you look like this:

i mean...how much do you think they gonna get paid for that MASSIVE public humiliation infront of millions of people?

Anakind

Champion
Those incels don't even think they get humiliated. They believe that personality bullshit they got indoctrinated with all their lives. That bachelorette fatty will brush them off at some point and take one of the chads saying "he was so confident". :lol:

merlin said:
Manic said:
That nigger tho

Legit looks like a woman

you are just jealous.
he is a very sweet and goodlooking guy.
im sure he has a good chance to get chosen by the bachelorette...she is very intelligent and non-primitive...im sure she doesnt want a handsome alpha badboy but a sweet and caring man who really loves her !!!!

NormalfagsPissMeOff said:

That guy doesn't pass the lookism subhuman threshold? :rolleyes:
are you trying to suggest that this guy is infact NOT a subhuman?
like...really?

Weaselface

Joke
The genetic value of the slayerish ones exceeds hers
But that's hypergamy for ya

The German Dream said:

like...really?
I thought this site is supposed to be the non-shitposting version of sluthate.

The German Dream said:

like...really?

He is old. She will not want to show off to her friends her new boyfriend who could pass as her dad. He might be human enough for her to hook him up with her post-wall brokenpussy hag mother, but for her herself, she wants a young Chad in his prime.

WhiteMenCan said:
The German Dream said:
like...really?

He is old. She will not want to show off to her friends her new boyfriend who could pass as her dad. He might be human enough for her to hook him up with her post-wall brokenpussy hag mother, but for her herself, she wants a young Chad in his prime.
I was questioning the ridiculous statment that he is a subhuman, not whether he is a slayer/good enough for the Bachlorette.
The guy is good looking by real life standards and has no problems dating attractive women.

ThereIsNoGame

Machine
Anakind said:
Those incels don't even think they get humiliated. They believe that personality bullshit they got indoctrinated with all their lives. That bachelorette fatty will brush them off at some point and take one of the chads saying "he was so confident". :lol:

redpilled

Anakind

Champion
Jawanomics said:
He has style and confidence...women like that!

Seriously, that guy probably got bullied his entire school years. Then he found a PUA website that told him his misery was due to his "style" and "attitude". So he changed his outfit and started thinking he can compete with chads. That's how deluded these kind of people are.

WhiteMenCan said:

I was questioning the ridiculous statment that he is a subhuman, not whether he is a slayer/good enough for the Bachlorette.
The guy is good looking by real life standards and has no problems dating attractive women.

do you seriously think this guy is "good looking" and has "no problems dating attractive women"? like do you honestly believe that?  :rolleyes:

this guys face looks like a piece of dogshit with a fancy haircut. if this guy is considered good looking, then one of us needs a pair of glasses

The German Dream said:
WhiteMenCan said:

do you seriously think this guy is "good looking" and has "no problems dating attractive women"? like do you honestly believe that?  :rolleyes:

Yes and so does everyone else who has leaves his basement in a while and isn't mentally damaged by looking at male models all day.

Anakind

Champion
Yes and so does everyone else who has leaves his basement in a while and isn't mentally damaged by looking at male models all day.

That guy is not only ugly, he's also a framecel. You will see how fast he will leave the show.

Anakind said:

That guy is not only ugly, he's also a framecel. You will see how fast he will leave the show.

He's a better looking version of my buddy who slays attractive girls IRL.