• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Just LOL at you Ugly Guys here who Rate People as sub 5

zyzz007

Lookism God
When u are uglier than the ppl u rate and are incels hahahahahaha.
:tyson:

So? Just because someone is ugly they are not allowed to rate people? 
What kind of logic is that? 

:goodfellas:

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
Supreme Gentleman said:

the thing is there are ugly niggers here calling guys better looking than them 3/10 and their friends here rate them 5/10 when these niggers are fucking ugly 1.5/10.

zyzz007 said:
Supreme Gentleman said:

the thing is there are ugly niggers here calling guys better looking than them 3/10 and their friends here rate them 5/10 when these niggers are fucking ugly 1.5/10.

Well I think as long as they are being objective they should be allowed to rate

PRYGOD

Joke
everyone whos :facepalm:ing him, i think hes saying that the "ugly guys" are more inclined to rate others as sub 5 because their ego can't handle it

FireHaze

Megastar
zyzz007 said:
ugly sub 2 nigger who is the true low iq one with poor reading comprehension skills, caught.

Ugly Sub 1 small dicked shitskin hindu body odor manlet who makes shitty threads caught

Adolf Hipster

Banned
zyzz007 said:
ugly sub 2 nigger who is the true low iq one with poor reading comprehension skills, caught.

as a fellow ethnic keep the use of the n word down. yes firehaze is a dumb selfhating WHITE WORSHIPPING NIGGER APE but please we as ethnics need to stand together.

zyzz007

Lookism God
FireHaze said:
zyzz007 said:

Ugly Sub 1 small dicked shitskin hindu body odor manlet who makes shitty threads caught

no nigga i am far better looking than u, u never seen me here nor have u seen my dick or smelled me,but I have seen ur ugly as fuck face and u are fucking sub 2 ugly bitch who cannot read properly, and niggas give off a skunk smell far more nasty than anything i smelt so im sure u smell nasty as fuck, plus u never seen my dick but u commenting on it shows projection which shows how YOUR DICK is small since not all black men have big dicks. And ur threads are 10000 times more shit than mine, even bukowski nigga is smarter than u, at least he has good reading comprehension skills.

FireHaze

Megastar
Adolf Hipster said:
zyzz007 said:

as a fellow ethnic keep the use of the n word down. yes firehaze is a dumb selfhating WHITE WORSHIPPING NIGGER APE but please we as ethnics need to stand together.

Says the guy who uses the N word literally all the time including in this post.

Veuve

Rotter
Supreme Gentleman said:

etTuBrute

Joke
Adolf Hipster said:
zyzz007 said:

:jag:

Adolf Hipster

Banned
FireHaze said:
Adolf Hipster said:

Says the guy who uses the N word literally all the time including in this post.

Martin Luther King, uncle ruckus, Firehaze and @"Nambog2 Revengeance" = obedient NIGGERS

Malcolm X, Elijah Muhammad, Louis Farrakhan, Mohammed Ali = real black men

Stop being a white worshipping dumb nigger coon. selfhating ape

zyzz007

Lookism God
Supreme Gentleman said:
zyzz007 said:

most of the time, niggas here are rating out of jealously and insecurity.

zyzz007 said:
Supreme Gentleman said:

The ratings here are pretty damn accurate if you rely on the opinions of credible posters and average their ratings. If low IQcel ratings are included, then the results will definitely be skewed.

zyzz007

Lookism God
MewingTillIDie said:
zyzz007 said:

The ratings here are pretty damn accurate if you rely on the opinions of credible posters and average their ratings. If low IQcel ratings are included, then the results will definitely be skewed.

yeh but these insecure ppl are rating themselves 5/10 and then giving guys better looking than them 3.5/10. How can that be accurate?

zyzz007 said:
MewingTillIDie said:

yeh but these insecure ppl are rating themselves 5/10 and then giving guys better looking than them 3.5/10. How can that be accurate?

Low IQcels.

:jrage: