• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Just lol at wasting your time at the gym

EdSheeran

Rotter
I have a big frame and never lifted a weight in my life although I was an athlete
People ask me all the time if I lift all the time

Just lol if you spend 2 hours a day picking up an iron for years and calling it your passion

lolatmylife

Regular
Takes like 45 minutes a day 3-5 times a week lol. But you're right, large frame means you don't even need to look at a weight.

Mona

Regular
Without Roids & possibly HGH if in your teens and early 20s...

Than yes - just LOL

EdSheeran

Rotter
Mona said:

Than yes - just LOL

I have a friend in his late 20s
he's 5'9 and 110 lb and been lifting for a year now
and there's literally no difference 

If lifting was like the fake before and after videos id probably would have been lifting

Mona

Regular
EdSheeran said:
Mona said:

Than yes - just LOL

I have a friend in his late 20s
he's 5'9 and 110 lb and been lifting for a year now
and there's literally no difference 

If lifting was like the fake before and after videos id probably would have been lifting

He is not taking steroids, that is why and when you do take steroids - you can not be a high inhibition pussy - you must do very high doses of several highly anabolic steroids...

You can't just do only straight Testosterone. You must do Winistrol, Tren, Deca & Dianabol - you must do high doses and than you must take very high doses of Estrogen blockers. Straight Testosterone you must also do as well don't get me wrong but it must also be in very high doses as well.

Make sure you take Finasteride as well and make sure to do a very high dose dose of post cycle recovery on clomid for a good while so you retain all your gain and don't become dependent on Roids.