Just lol at TRP reddit giving bluepilled advice to 5'3 manlet

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev

I just read this article:

http://killtoparty.com/2015/05/06/dwight-schrute-and-te-uncanny-valley-between-beta-and-alpha/

Specifically, this line struck something in me:

"Despite speaking with confidence, if a man doesn’t speak with social acuity his confidence will only inspire resentment and mockery. If he speaks with confidence without possessing a masculine appearance, his congruency will be endlessly tested."

As an extremly short male, the more "alpha" I get the more shit I get from everyone, men and women, but mostly other men.

It's extremely disheartening for me. I get the vibe that everyone wants me to accept "my place," and like the article says I am endlessly shit tested for it.

Now I actuallly do alright, I have an LTR and trp is helping me really keep us both happy. I lift and box 5 days of the week,my career needs work but being 24 I think it's ok to still be finding my footing right now.

But I feel like no matter how hard I work I will always be missing that one crucial thing that's just so damn important, a foot of height.

TL;dr

I feel my height is a serious detriment to my potential, and do not see a way around this.
Lmao this dude is fucked instead of recommending him to go ER Or try a leg lengthing surgery, they tell him to just work on his voice.  :lol:

Just lol at the most uprated comment:

[–]MattyAnon 
Work on your voice. Deeper, lower, slower. Also slow down your mannerisms, movements, etc. It'll help you cross that uncanny valley.
:jordan:

OldRooster

King of Chads
[–]MattyAnon 

Work on your voice. Deeper, lower, slower. Also slow down your mannerisms, movements, etc. It'll help you cross that uncanny valley.
It appears "the uncanny valley" has replaced "schrodinger's uncertainty principle" as the most commonly inappropriately applied tech term

Superking

Normie
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
Boulden Bagon said:

He needs to read and meditate too.
Lift,hold frame and meditate bro.
I was shocked nobody told him to hold frame in the OP and thought it must have been because this thread is from 2015. But nope, I read the actual thread, holding frame is still there. How long have these guys been holding frame and failing and thinking it's because they're just not holding their frame hard enough?

Also 5'3" is friggin brutal. Shorter than the average woman. Heightmogged by irl manlets who are heightmogged by PSL manlets. Mogged by AVERAGE 14 year olds and regularly mogged by 11-12 year olds.

Superking said:
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
Lift,hold frame and meditate bro.
I was shocked nobody told him to hold frame in the OP and thought it must have been because this thread is from 2015. But nope, I read the actual thread, holding frame is still there. How long have these guys been holding frame and failing and thinking it's because they're just not holding their frame hard enough?

Also 5'3" is friggin brutal. Shorter than the average woman. Heightmogged by irl manlets who are heightmogged by PSL manlets. Mogged by AVERAGE 14 year olds and regularly mogged by 11-12 year olds.
i need that quoted on my wall asap it's beautiful

mms from mm

Incel
"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]My advice is to continue the boxing. Your saving grace when it comes to other men who are taller than you, trying to show you up because you are smaller, is mitigated by the fact that you can kick their ass. 16 years of wrestling has taught me that much. I don't know where I would be without it."[/font]

LOL... this is is how manlets legit think.  You can tell too when u interact with them.  What a cope