• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Just lol at this "incel" site where everyone hates you if ugly, loves you if not

Currycel

Regular
If someone comes in and post a picture showing they're good looking they'll be worshiped for years but if he's ugly he'll be bullied into suicide. Fucking lol at people here complaning about women only caring about looks when they're worst

actually most of the good looking posters here are rather dry in personality and are not really liked to a great extent. Maybe with the exception of muscle heads

Currycel

Regular
LegendOfBrickTamland said:
actually most of the good looking posters here are rather dry in personality and are not really liked to a great extent. Maybe with the exception of muscle heads

People here like them anyway and worship them

Magnus

Champion
Currycel said:
LegendOfBrickTamland said:

People here like them anyway and worship them

yup, that's halo effect there, everyone is prone to it, even people who are redpilled

Currycel

Regular
Colez said:
I just hate the weirdos who don't leave the basement that try to push their autism on everyone

Those people are usually the good looking ones

I frankly don't even know who's ugly looking on this site other than me and modified because they hide away and don't mention it cuz they'll for sure be failod but then someone like orp who I still don't know wtf he is is worshiped. There's tons of people like that

ASIS1

That's mainly because the ugly ones are fucking annoying

They post hundreds of threads about EXACTLY the same shit. "Small skulls are the worst thing you can have". "I have big hips"

Then they post several of these  :rage: :rage: :rage: and talk about how they want innocent people to suffer, and laugh and say that they're happy whenever a terrorist attack happens.

It's no surprise that nobody likes them.

ASIS1 said:

They post hundreds of threads about EXACTLY the same shit. "Small skulls are the worst thing you can have". "I have big hips"

Then they post several of these  :rage: :rage: :rage: and talk about how they want innocent people to suffer, and laugh and say that they're happy whenever a terrorist attack happens.

Yup theyre all on my ignore list. Just non stop shit posting

Currycel

Regular
ASIS1 said:

Not true, they people who post that are actually not the ugly ones. They're people like vegita who looks perfectly fine and would not be incel if he was neurotypical but wants everyone to pitty him

Average/good looking people come here wanting validation from incels (pathetic). You can usually spot them by their "slayer" tags, or their claimed high lay count. As if this somehow makes them special. Every normalfag gets laid once in a while.

As @"flesh" said, bragging about getting laid on this forum is like bragging about being able to see in a room full of blind people. This place is getting flooded by average and good looking validation-seeking normalfags, and the occasional attention-whoring female.

These retards just want validation and have absolutely nothing to offer to incels. The most legit advice they could possibly give is: just be good looking.

Shameless

PSL Hall of Fame
Shitposters
Remember OP was a 5'6 chubby Indian who dated cute White girls who were shorter than him.

UglyPolitician

Regular
True. When I posted my photos I was bashed very hard. "And we discuss with this!" They did not bash my looks per say but the fact that my ideas and thoughts are ought to be dismissed due to my looks. Ironically, people give you more credibility if you look better.