• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

just lol at these hairlines. on a man, they'd be sexual death sentences

Shit

Joke

and yet on a female it doesnt matter , still 8/10
because on a female nothing matters...you can take a piece of dogshit and put a wig on it, it will still be considered atleast cute :mad:

StraxcityIsGod

Regular
I don't understand Cara. Arianna Grande, Victoria Justice and many other women look much hotter...

Sociopath1983

Regular
StraxcityIsGod said:
I don't understand Cara. Arianna Grande, Victoria Justice and many other women look much hotter...

She is a modern day Super model to make boneless women feel like they are perfect. Comparing themselves to Adriana Lima was too hard on their self esteems and potato jaws.

Sociopath1983

Regular
heilsa said:
she is genetic trash lets be honest here

She has an exotic eye area due to the random fluke of genetic recombo but overall she is inferior and will give birth to incel sons.

piX

Banned
Cara is all eyebrows fuck off

inb4 b&

Wouldn't a high hairline be masculine because men bald much more frequently than women?

I think people are confusing a high hairline with a rounded hairline, rounded hairlines are feminine. High but straight hairlines (square) are masculine.

Peanuts

Joke
DLTBB said:
What do you think her vagina looks like?
Loose skin etc. or really tight and tucked in?

She's a high T, fridge-torso twig so she has a big clit for sure. Probably loose skin, too.