Just lol at not having a 7 inch dick and not jelquing

Currycel

Normie
Even if you get that 8+ face, dick is way more important. 

All that maters in life is to be neurotypical, have a 7+ inch dick, be 6+ white or 8+ ethnic and be 6" or taller. But if you don't have a big dick then a guy 2 longs lower than you is better

Girls don't need to go down very far in looks to find guys with big dicks. Half the girls are tight enough that 1/4 of guys are pretty big to them.

Currycel

Normie
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Hows that the case when she can easily get a realistic dildo that's 12''+?
Girls don't want to use dildos, they want to be used like whores by a real person. It's just not the same
[hr]
MushroomCloud said:
Girls don't need to go down very far in looks to find guys with big dicks. Half the girls are tight enough that 1/4 of guys are pretty big to them.
A lot is about how it looks like. A big dick is more appealing but seriously thinking that a 5x5 is anywhere near enough to fill them up is retarded. Vaginas can stretch

Also of course an 8 is not gonna fuck a 4 for a big dick but she'll date down to a 6 than another 8 if the 6 has a big dick and the 8 doesn't

OnTheRun

Slayer
tsh123456789 said:
Not true took a German girls virginity and my dick was half flaccid 5" at the time. She still send me nudes daily. 

Cliffs: abuse Nordic ethnic thirst
:glasses:

Slayer

Harry Rotter

Coper
Currycel said:

All that maters in life is to be neurotypical, have a 7+ inch dick, be 6+ white or 8+ ethnic and be 6" or taller. But if you don't have a big dick then a guy 2 longs lower than you is better
currys are on average 4 inches. My dick is still twice as big as yours in volume so I am happy.

Anakind

King of Chads
Kissless virgins whose dicks have never been near a woman arguing about whether dick size matters.

:legit:
[hr]
Pathologically Lonesome said:
tsh123456789 said:
Not true took a German girls virginity and my dick was half flaccid 5" at the time. She still send me nudes daily. 

Cliffs: abuse Nordic ethnic thirst
@"Anakind"

Another refugee-loving German whore. And that's the sluts Stormfronters white-knight.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

:banderas:

@"paulus" @"The German Dream" @"BlueBalls" @"RealRob" @"Heterosexual Male" @"MakeAmericaGreatAgain" @"Invisible"

BlueBalls

Chad
I'm gonna try PE

If I can reach 6 inches+ with decent girth I'll be satisfied.

Demgainz

Normie
Currycel said:

Ok then, so everything matters, you low iq bastard.

Currycel

Normie
Demgainz said:
Currycel said:

You're the low IQ who doesn't understand that it only matters if you have a big dick. 8+ face with a small dick means nothing. You will be cucked. A 5 face with a 7.5 inch dick can get a hot girl.

I'm sorry if you have a low dick  but you have to face reality

And tsh she was a virgin so obviously she would have no problem with a small dick. Most 7+ girls have been pounded hard by big dicks and will not settle for a 5 incher
[hr]
Demgainz said:
Currycel said:

You're the low IQ who doesn't understand that it only matters if you have a big dick. 8+ face with a small dick means nothing. You will be cucked. A 5 face with a 7.5 inch dick can get a hot girl.

And tsh she was a virgin so obviously she would have no problem with a small dick. Most 7+ girls have been pounded hard by big dicks and will not settle for a 5 incher

dogboner54

Slayer
Currycel said:
Demgainz said:

[hr]
Demgainz said:

i think you're putting too much emphasis on length boyo

as long as you're 6+ inches in length you're okay:

her hand is at 7 inches on the ruler
anyone under 5.5 girth NEED NOT APPLY

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Has anyone on here ever got results... I stopped doing it. 

I may start doing it again.