Just lol at members who think they are NT

Mughal

Banned
not if you're a member/lurker here, no you're not boyo.

:bye:

FireHaze

Gigachad
Not having autism = NT

Most of this forum is NT and is coping for their lack of looks.

Mughal

Banned
FireHaze said:
Not having autism = NT

I think there is some small degree of autism in all the members here, some more than others. Even the "slayers".

Magic

Chad
Wtf I was literally about to make this thread. Yeah, NO normal person would ever end up here, they might, but they definitely would not stay.

low iqcel

Incel
Maybe not autism per se, but almost everyone here is messed up in the membrane one way or another.

Magnus

Lookism God
Not true, most people here are NT, not normal, but NT nonetheless, probably have anxiety or depression or something, or are just ugly. NT means non aspie/autist, that's it. NT theory is just a cope for ugly people that cannot accept that they are ugly  :lol:

kibo

Chad
Nothing more annoying then debates created because having different interpretation of certain terms.
NT word is very annoying because of having two meaning in use.
Few people here have autism,most are normal people even though they have social problems.
We all share  apathy here,even slayers

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Most of the users are not NT by any means, but only if we define NT as the natural ability to think and act in a conform way.

If you have to control your thoughts and think twice about what you say/do in a social settings, if it is exhausting for you to socialize and spend some time among others, if you feel alienated and unable to relate to others, if your ideas and attitudes cross the certain threshold and are perceived as weird or offensive by others, etc. etc., then you probably aren't NT.

MorphIncel

Slayer
FireHaze said:
Not having autism = NT

They may have light versions of autism, but i doubt that severe cases of autism or aspergers are on this forum

kibo

Chad
Mughal said:
FireHaze said:
Not having autism = NT

I think there is some small degree of autism in all the members here, some more than others. Even the "slayers".
[font='PT Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In simple terms, autism occurs when a child has trouble communicating and understanding what people think and feel. This makes it very difficult for autistic children to respond to gestures, facial expressions, touch and even language.[/font]
[font='PT Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Autism Spectrum Disorder could lead to varying degrees of impairment in the patient – ranging from mild or high functioning autism to the classical or severe autism.[/font]

[font='PT Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
[font='PT Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In case you are wondering if your child may have autism, the following most common signs of autism could be a good signal. Typically children diagnosed with autism spectrum are:[/font]

• Likely to be oversensitive (even pained) by sight, sounds, and smell and touching which are normal for everyone else (refer to the post on sensory sensitive autism)

• Likely to exhibit repetitive body movements, like rocking to & fro and making unusual finger movements in front of his/her eyes

• Likely to display strong attachments to certain objects around them

• Likely to get confused by changes in daily routines, often resorting to aggressive behavior

• Likely to observe even small changes in the people or their surroundings
Few symptoms cannot bring you diagnose.
Everyone has some symptoms of every possible disorder like ocd,bipolarity,etc.
But if you have crucial symptoms you get diagnos.In autism it is mostly inability to understand and perform communication in real life.
But,not being accepted by society doesnt mean its necessarily problem in you.
Communication is two way street.You can be fine but still be rejected due to society consisting of  mongs.
People here are usually depressed, ugly and anxious.Not autistic.

assburger

Gigachad
Magnus said:
Not true, most people here are NT, not normal, but NT nonetheless, probably have anxiety or depression or something, or are just ugly. NT means non aspie/autist, that's it. NT theory is just a cope for ugly people that cannot accept that they are ugly  :lol:
:facepalm:

i thought better of u.. i don;t know why

Magnus

Lookism God
assburger said:
Magnus said:
Not true, most people here are NT, not normal, but NT nonetheless, probably have anxiety or depression or something, or are just ugly. NT means non aspie/autist, that's it. NT theory is just a cope for ugly people that cannot accept that they are ugly  :lol:

assburger

Gigachad
kibo said:
Mughal said:
[font='PT Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In simple terms, autism occurs when a child has trouble communicating and understanding what people think and feel. This makes it very difficult for autistic children to respond to gestures, facial expressions, touch and even language.[/font][/SIZE][/color]
[/quote]
[quote]
[color=#444444][SIZE=4][font='PT Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Autism Spectrum Disorder could lead to varying degrees of impairment in the patient – ranging from mild or high functioning autism to the classical or severe autism.[/font][/SIZE][/color]

[color=#444444][SIZE=4][font='PT Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][/SIZE][/color]
[/quote]

[quote]
[color=#444444][SIZE=4][font='PT Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In case you are wondering [url=[URL]https://www.dealwithautism.com/does-my-child-have-autism/][color=#2084bf]if[/URL] your child may have autism[/color][/url], the following most common signs of autism could be a good signal. Typically children diagnosed with autism spectrum are:[/font][/SIZE][/color]
[list]
[*][SIZE=4]
Likely to be oversensitive (even pained) by sight, sounds, and smell and touching which are normal for everyone else (refer to the post on [url=[URL]https://www.dealwithautism.com/sensory-activities-for-autism/][color=#0003ea]sensory[/URL] sensitive autism[/color][/url])[/SIZE]

[*][SIZE=4]
Likely to exhibit repetitive body movements, like rocking to & fro and making unusual finger movements in front of his/her eyes[/SIZE]

[*][SIZE=4]
Likely to display strong attachments to certain objects around them[/SIZE]

[*][SIZE=4]
Likely to get confused by changes in daily routines, often resorting to aggressive behavior[/SIZE]

[*][SIZE=4]
Likely to observe even small changes in the people or their surroundings[/SIZE]
[/list]
[/quote]
But if you have crucial symptoms you get diagnos.In autism it is mostly inability to understand and perform communication in real life.
Communication is two way street.You can be fine but still be rejected due to society consisting of  mongs.
[/quote]

i'd say most are on the spectrum. not sure why that's such a controversial view.
[hr]
[quote='Magnus']
assburger said:

yeah i disagree with that too but i was more talking about ur trollish description of 'nt theory'.. where are these ugly nts that pretend to be autistic?

Magnus

Lookism God
assburger said:
kibo said:
i'd say most are on the spectrum. not sure why that's such a controversial view.
[hr]

yeah i disagree with that too but i was more talking about ur trollish description of 'nt theory'.. where are these ugly nts that pretend to be autistic?
They don't pretend to be autistic, they just think they are because they are on this site, most of them are just depressed or have social anxiety but think they have autism. I used to think I have autism too but I got screened I don't have it just have social anxiety and depression.

kibo

Chad
assburger said:
kibo said:
Bullied people doestn have to be autistic.They were just  bullied for being weaker physically,or any other stupid reason.
That traumatised them and they are hiding in basements.
Except of you,mrz,mist,anakind and bulldog perhaps(brio mastertroll xD) there arent many legit autists here.
There are however all kind of mentally ill people.
I have my neurosis,there are people who were taking psychotic drugs,etc..
overll its losers gathering.Autistic people is part of it.
Although i believe that rate of autistic people is gonna raise since autists  will be incel more commonly than non autistic person
so in the long run your estimation could be true.
But still,dont forget other issues and  volcedom which is crucial part of being incel.
Even autists here wouldnt be alone if they settled for partners they dont like.
Back in the day you would be forced to marrie bitch you are given and thats it.
At least you could beat her behind walls to revenge to her for being repulsive  :giggle:

assburger

Gigachad
Magnus said:
assburger said:
[hr]

They don't pretend to be autistic, they just think they are because they are on this site, most of them are just depressed or have social anxiety but think they have autism. I used to think I have autism too but I got screened I don't have it just have social anxiety and depression.
social anxiety and depression is very common in aspies. anxiety doesn't just emerge out of nowhere, what is the cause of urs if not autism? i don't think NTs can have unexplained chronic anxiety.
how do u line up with this list of symptoms? http://www.help4aspergers.com/pb/wp_4a3112c8/wp_4a3112c8.html

Magnus

Lookism God
assburger said:
Magnus said:
social anxiety and depression is very common in aspies. anxiety doesn't just emerge out of nowhere, what is the cause of urs if not autism? i don't think NTs can have unexplained chronic anxiety.
how do u line up with this list of symptoms? http://www.help4aspergers.com/pb/wp_4a3112c8/wp_4a3112c8.html
I don't have most of those traits 
I am actually very good at recognizing social cues and body language/facial expressions, I just get anxious very easily 
As for what may be the cause of social anxiety/depression, maybe, not saying for sure though, rejection/a lack of validation as a result of being ugly

kibo

Chad
assburger said:
Magnus said:
you get social anixety by having horrible parents who fill your brain with negative though that you are peice of shit
by having stupid class wher younger kids  sense you are weaker  because being uglier and  afraid and aim aggression on you.
How on earth can you banalise reason for social anxiety to one single cause seriously...