• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Just lol at looksmaxxing

Just lol at working hard for something that chads got effortlessly at as young as age 12.

Shit

Joke
That's not the main problem. The main issue is that you can't even looksmax more than a few points. You can't go from a 4 to a 8 generally.

rigidity

Regular
Shit said:
That's not the main problem. The main issue is that you can't even looksmax more than a few points. You can't go from a 4 to a 8 generally.

I think looksmaxing should just be called weight-loss and good grooming/hygiene. The deformed guys who are in medical textbooks only go to 5/10 max after surgery most of the time.

The term is very misleading.

Feelsbrah

Banned
I need to lower my inhib enough to ask my oneitis out on a date

Shit

Joke
rigidity said:
Shit said:

I think looksmaxing should just be called weight-loss and good grooming/hygiene. The deformed guys who are in medical textbooks only go to 5/10 max after surgery most of the time.

Yes, surgery generally doesn't make you goodlooking. It just lessens deformities. That is unless you are almost goodlooking except for one big flaw. It's probably better to be a MM with a receded chin, than a 6/10 guy with a good chin but also with various little flaws.

frenchy91

I will ascend again
Oldcels
Feelsbrah said:
I need to lower my inhib enough to ask my oneitis out on a date

if you have a oneitis, just flush yourself buddyboyo, youll never date anybody

rigidity

Regular
Shit said:
rigidity said:

Yes, surgery generally doesn't make you goodlooking. It just lessens deformities. That is unless you are almost goodlooking except for one big flaw. It's probably better to be a MM with a receded chin, than a 6/10 guy with a good chin but also with various little flaws.

Yeah, rest assured this special guy you're talking about is extremely rare and I haven't seen many guys on this forum who fit that profile.

rigidity

Regular
Going from 5 to 6/10 through muscle gain,  fat loss,  and improved grooming seems doable for most guys if their body ratios are decent.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
looksmaxing is cope, just lol @ all of you copers.