IcedEarth

Slayer
a twink amateur singer at a festival outslays you

a twink bartender outslays you

a twink dj outslays you

a twink club promoter outslays you

a twink drugdealer outslays you

a fat fuck who owns a club outslays you

brb going assburger on food and routines, destroying my joints so I will have cortisol levels the size of the himalaya that will make me look like a spastic bloated frog, which repels women

just lol at all the numiscers, absolutely fucking lol

IcedEarth

Slayer
lookz said:
If I don't lift I feel lethargic
Franktank said:
Sacrificial Lamb said:
It's the same for me. I feel like garbage if I don't lift.
yet you are still incel and on top of that posting on an obscure cesspool, how fucking dumb you can be? lifting clearly doesn't get you laid case closed, lmfao

teamsports or suck the dick of faggots, either way you will be making friends

Franktank

Normie
i dont lift for girls.
i lift for my weak self esteem and its the only thing that keeps me from going ER.

I didnt lift for a month and i wanted to swallow a bottle of painkillers

Reflex

Lookism God
Lachowski looks like he lifts but he doesn't

at  6,3 that's amazing

lookz

Chad
Reflex said:
Lachowski looks like he lifts but he doesn't

at  6,3 that's amazing
He does all sorts of things at the gym, probably lifting too

Also didn't know he had a tat

IcedEarth

Slayer
Franktank said:
i dont lift for girls.
i lift for my weak self esteem and its the only thing that keeps me from going ER.

just lol if you think there's a meaning to life, I was as close to death as possible and there's nothing so good luck torturing yourself for 1% improvement while the torture is just as bad as the pain of loneliness you are trying to run away from

just lol if you think that the damaged self-esteem of childhood will magically disappear from lifting, money, sex, popularity, love, etc, it won't go away ever believe me, I even did 3 years of hypnotherapy brainwashing, listening to woo-woo in trance for hours and hours every day for years when you need like 15hrs of this shit to get rid off smoking

also that bottle won't kill you better save up for a .45cal

Franktank

Normie
IcedEarth said:
Franktank said:
i dont lift for girls.

just lol if you think there's a meaning to life, I was as close to death as possible and there's nothing so good luck torturing yourself for 1% improvement while the torture is just as bad as the pain of loneliness you are trying to run away from

just lol if you think that the damaged self-esteem of childhood will magically disappear from lifting, money, sex, popularity, love, etc, it won't go away ever believe me, I even did 3 years of hypnotherapy brainwashing, listening to woo-woo in trance for hours and hours every day for years when you need like 15hrs of this shit to get rid off smoking

legit

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Franktank said:
IcedEarth said:

legit
At this point my heart is a Ghost Town *whistles*

Twinks aren't choosen over masculine dudes moron. The only reason they get laid more is that most modern BBs are antisocial as fuck and use lifting as a coping mechanism. 

Twinks that are secure and confident in themselves approach women. 

Look at the 80's BBs like Stallone, Arnold, Zane, king, etc. They were slaying prime pussy left and right becasue they didn't use their muscles as a crutch for their poor social skills it was becasue they enjoyed it. 

Again studies prove brawny guys are choosen over skinny guys for flings. Most guys in clubs getting women are jacked obviously you've never been to one lol.

Anakind

King of Chads
Logic in this forum:

Lifting doesn't get you pussy > Lifting is useless

Eating healthy doesn't get you pussy > Eating healthy is useless

Brushing teeth doesn't get you pussy > Brushing teeth is useless

And I thought I was the fucking Asperger.

Anakind said:
Logic in this forum:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As much as we argue over behavioral traits and attractiveness I still think you're one of the most level headed and logical members of this community anakind. This is the problem with getting caught up on singular varibles instead of looking at the sum of its[attractiveness] parts. 

Yeah one might not help but when all variables work synergistically they improve you overall. 

Again this site is a symptom of getting caught up on one hot button issue at a time(maxilla, jaw, etc) If the guys here acknowledged that everything adds up they'd see their is a purpose to each individual action. 

Working out specifically resistance training increases T levels which improve a lot of other things and attractiveness. So yes there is a purpose you stupid aspie fucks. :lol:

BIGPIG

Incel
IcedEarth said:
a twink amateur singer at a festival outslays you

a twink bartender outslays you

a twink dj outslays you

a twink club promoter outslays you

a twink drugdealer outslays you

a fat fuck who owns a club outslays you

brb going assburger on food and routines, destroying my joints so I will have cortisol levels the size of the himalaya that will make me look like a spastic bloated frog, which repels women

just lol at all the numiscers, absolutely fucking lol
but with all of your "knowledge" you slay nobody. might as well just do what you enjoy. im pretty sure none of us on numisc lift solely for girls, were not 15. but you might be

IcedEarth

Slayer
Anakind said:
Logic in this forum:

why the hell would you even do something if it's not about money or sex?

[hr]

ColezRightFoot said:
Working out specifically resistance training increases T levels which improve a lot of other things and attractiveness. So yes there is a purpose you stupid aspie fucks. :lol:
how about roids?

they are by far more efficient if you really think you need more T

IcedEarth

Slayer
DLTBB said:
And yes here is you making 59 threads a day on Lookism.net, unable to slay anything, coping and knocking guys for improving themselves. Kill yourself.
don't worry buddy boy, don't worry

more is about to come, far more than what your autistic brain can handle

[hr]

ColezRightFoot said:
Twinks aren't choosen over masculine dudes moron. The only reason they get laid more is that most modern BBs are antisocial as fuck and use lifting as a coping mechanism. 

Twinks that are secure and confident in themselves approach women. 
okay so what that demonstrates is that being social is by far more efficient than doing boring gym routines, but you will only be antisocial and like gym routines if you are an autist

thank you for proving me right

Jesus Christ your autistic as fuck lmao. 

Yeah lets live in the basement and play video games becasue certain things require time effort and don't provide instant gratification! That's the way to live! You're really showing the man bro! The world better be fair or else I'll hide and let it die! 

News flash you are worthless as a man boyo. You don't have a girl a family or a job aka the world loses nothing when you hide away in your basement. 

Just lmfao at incels thinking they can change the world by acting like a man child.

IcedEarth

Slayer
ColezRightFoot said:
Jesus Christ your autistic as fuck lmao. 

Yeah lets live in the basement and play video games becasue certain things require time effort and don't provide instant gratification! That's the way to live! You're really showing the man bro! The world better be fair or else I'll hide and let it die! 

News flash you are worthless as a man boyo. You don't have a girl a family or a job aka the world loses nothing when you hide away in your basement. 

Just lmfao at incels thinking they can change the world by acting like a man child.
okay so instead of answering me you turned to personal insults, that means your position is threatened

also what kind of person would be upset over lines of text? an adult? nope, you are actually the butthurt kid you are accusing me to be .... and I would feel the same way just like you, since you haven't been invited to any new years eve parties since 2008 and you just gymcel alone and shitpost on rsdnation since that site ever came to being, I remember your stuff of going out there "observing" slayers yet not getting poon years in and out repeating the same useless behaviors .... fml if that doesn't look like autism

and I really like the part you weren't this aggressive until your fellow autist gymcel friends appeared .... so much confidence, so much dominance

practice what you preach