Just lol at ethnic goths, gamers, bronies etc

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,255
Reputation
759
Just lol at ethnic subhumans trying to be Part of subhuman, autist, outcaste, introverted, high inhibition subcultures like Gamers, goths, Lolitas, Metals, alternatives etc which are usually filled with the lowest genetic white trash ----> Mouth breathers, framecels, pasty white corpse skinned chincels, akward INTJ genetic white shit which avoids eye contact with Normalfags. Subcultures like These are Usually extremly racist And antiethnic. Just lol if u are An ethnic brown subhuman begging to get accepted by these incels.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,915
Reputation
32
I knew more guys from the metal and gamers subcultures who slayed than the ones who didn't.
 

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,255
Reputation
759
Shit said:
post pic examples
Brown brazilian goth slut


[hr]
JustTheWayYouAre said:
I knew more guys from the metal and gamers subcultures who slayed than the ones who didn't.
Gamers And metals slaying?  :lol:


 

Jesus Christ

Normie
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
1,333
Reputation
1
AdolfHitler said:
Just lol at ethnic subhumans trying to be Part of subhuman, autist, outcaste, introverted, high inhibition subcultures like Gamers, ... , Lolitas, ...
But but but it started in ethnic Japan...
 

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,915
Reputation
32
Yes, these are stereotypical images. I don't deny it may serve as an asylum for outcasts, but it doesn't mean it is not attractive for normalfags or any other type of people. I experienced more incels among the guys from car tunning communities than among the metalists, gamers, hiphopers. However, I think your rule is universal for the communities of the so called otaku. I experienced many incels and outcasts there.
 

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,255
Reputation
759
Jesus Christ said:
AdolfHitler said:
Just lol at ethnic subhumans trying to be Part of subhuman, autist, outcaste, introverted, high inhibition subcultures like Gamers, ... , Lolitas, ...
But but but it started in ethnic Japan...
Outside of Japan ALREADY overtaken by white geneticshitcels.  :H:
[hr]
Timbuck2 said:
Metalheads =/= goths
Same shit.  :smile:
 

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,255
Reputation
759
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Yes, these are stereotypical images. I don't deny it may serve as an asylum for outcasts, but it doesn't mean it is not attractive for normalfags or any other type of people. I experienced more incels among the guys from car tunning communities than among the metalists, gamers, hiphopers. However, I think your rule is universal for the communities of the so called otaku. I experienced many incels and outcasts there.
Hiphop, dancehall And reaggae subcultures are the Only nonincel subcultures. Guess what BBC game is legit it seems.  :lol:
 

futurehuman

Normie
Joined
Jul 25, 2015
Messages
1,357
Reputation
3
Jesus Christ said:
AdolfHitler said:
Just lol at ethnic subhumans trying to be Part of subhuman, autist, outcaste, introverted, high inhibition subcultures like Gamers, ... , Lolitas, ...
But but but it started in ethnic Japan...
Hitler actually said the Japanese were honorary Aryans, so technically japan is kind of white.
 

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,915
Reputation
32
AdolfHitler said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Yes, these are stereotypical images. I don't deny it may serve as an asylum for outcasts, but it doesn't mean it is not attractive for normalfags or any other type of people. I experienced more incels among the guys from car tunning communities than among the metalists, gamers, hiphopers. However, I think your rule is universal for the communities of the so called otaku. I experienced many incels and outcasts there.
Hiphop, dancehall And reaggae subcultures are the Only nonincel subcultures. Guess what BBC game is legit it seems.  :lol:
Yeah, if you perceive it from the ethnic perspective. As a white guy from white country without sufficient ethnic minorities present, I can tell you the once popular US underground hiphop artists like Rasco or Afu-Ra went to our country after losing their popularity in states and just made some concerts in small towns where nobody ever heard their name or songs and enjoyed the power of being an exotic negro entity. You could exchange them for some unknown negro immigrant, place him on a stage, switch on the playback music and effect would be the same.

:tay:
 

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,255
Reputation
759
JustTheWayYouAre said:
AdolfHitler said:
Hiphop, dancehall And reaggae subcultures are the Only nonincel subcultures. Guess what BBC game is legit it seems.  :lol:
Yeah, if you perceive it from the ethnic perspective. As a white guy from white country without sufficient ethnic minorities present, I can tell you the once popular US underground hiphop artists like Rasco or Afu-Ra went to our country after losing their popularity in states and just make some concerts in small towns where nobody ever heard their name or songs and enjoyed the power of being an exotic negro entity. You should echange them for some unknown negro immigrant, place him on a stage, switch on the playback music and effect would be the same.

:tay:
So they get laid? Nice.  :H:
 

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,915
Reputation
32
AdolfHitler said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Yeah, if you perceive it from the ethnic perspective. As a white guy from white country without sufficient ethnic minorities present, I can tell you the once popular US underground hiphop artists like Rasco or Afu-Ra went to our country after losing their popularity in states and just make some concerts in small towns where nobody ever heard their name or songs and enjoyed the power of being an exotic negro entity. You should echange them for some unknown negro immigrant, place him on a stage, switch on the playback music and effect would be the same.

:tay:
So they get laid? Nice.  :H:
Yes, but the point was they were well known artists in the U.S., but didn't get laid because of that in our country. The got laid because they were negros in the front of the microphone!
 

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,255
Reputation
759
JustTheWayYouAre said:
AdolfHitler said:
So they get laid? Nice.  :H:
Yes, but the point was they were well known artists in the U.S., but didn't get laid because of that in our country. The got laid because they were negros in the front of the microphone!
Lmao for real? Which Country?
 

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,915
Reputation
32
AdolfHitler said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Yes, but the point was they were well known artists in the U.S., but didn't get laid because of that in our country. The got laid because they were negros in the front of the microphone!
Lmao for real? Which Country?
Czech Republic. They probably thought their fans and sluts love them for their music, but nobody really cared about their music, people saw a negro and though he had to be cool because he is from the U.S.

They became expats and lived in the country for some time because of this back in 2009 - 2010.
 

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,255
Reputation
759
JustTheWayYouAre said:
AdolfHitler said:
Lmao for real? Which Country?
Czech Republic. They probably thought their fans and sluts love them for their music, but nobody really cared about their music, people saw a negro and though he had to be cool because he is from the U.S.

They became expats and lived in the country for some time because of this back in 2009 - 2010.
Which City? I have been to prague And it was filled with drugselling niggers And sand niggers.
 

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,915
Reputation
32
AdolfHitler said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Czech Republic. They probably thought their fans and sluts love them for their music, but nobody really cared about their music, people saw a negro and though he had to be cool because he is from the U.S.

They became expats and lived in the country for some time because of this back in 2009 - 2010.
Which City? I have been to prague And it was filled with drugselling niggers And sand niggers.
Yes, Prague, but they went all over the country and made concerts in small shitholes where nobody never saw a negro IRL.

These were the typicals club sluts these negroes fucked with:



The downtown of Prague is full of niggers who try to scam tourists to visit overpriced and fraudulent brothels, there are Russians, arabs and negroes selling drugs all over the city's keypoints, but still in small numbers compared to the West of the Europe.
 
Top