Just lol at cold approaching

[video=youtube]
Watch this idiots horrible attempt at "cold approaching" cold approaching does not work for anyone. A women has to be interested in you At the beginning!

Cold approaching is fucking stupid. "Approach more" is just a platitude thrown around on bluepill forums to defuse angry incels who have been excluded from social circles.

Cold approach does work you idiots. On rare occassion you will get a number, as long as you are not severely ugly and you pick ugly girls.

Age Of Incels said:
Cold approach does work you idiots. On rare occassion you will get a number, as long as you are not severely ugly and you pick ugly girls.
Who would want to do that?

If you are ultra horny and just want to find a vagina to pump and dump then it might be worth it

Otherwise it's pointless

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
I've never cold approached anyone. I don't think it'd work for me anyway, especially now. I'd just come across as an old ugly creep and scare them.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Cold approach is for attractive people only.

Lmao this dude must be incredibly ugly, he has a bunch of videos and every girl is extremely uncomfortable

Lol, check out his channel, he approached nearly 500 women and has recorded every approach  :lol:

Scar Tissue

Slayer
just fucking lol at him trying to neg girls way above his looks level

modified

hairloss expert
Cold approach has 2% success rate unless you are handsome. Nuff said.