Just LMAO if you're not eating 60 guavas per day for Holocaust-tier hollow cheeks.

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
Vitamin C maxing to eliminate water retention/bloated face in conjunction with low body fat % (7-8-9) ->>> You can see threads for that, topic has been exhausted ad infinitum.

But no one talks about which natural foods help you.

100g of guava gives you 5 times the Vitamin C content of 100g of orange.

x 60.

You're welcome.

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Dehydrating yourself like this is retarded
Get on dat der 8 tall glasses of water per day boyo

Fruits have water in them too.  :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: Vitamin C is water soluble.

I think this site overrates single digit body fat. The fact is most good looking guys and chads aren't ridiculously lean. Just don't be fat. Women don't want men who look like cancer patients or Holocaust survivors. A certain level of subcutaneous fat in the face makes you look youthful and healthy. As we age we lose that fat and look more gaunt. I was actually super skinny at one point (135lbs at 6'0") and my face looked like shit. I gained about 10lbs of fat and look much better and healthier now. I still have a strong jawline but after a certain point, being leaner didn't make me look any more aesthetic.

Young Leo as an example of somebody that is not super lean but still is 8+. 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Subhuman Scum said:
I think this site overrates single digit body fat. The fact is most good looking guys and chads aren't ridiculously lean. Just don't be fat. Women don't want men who look like cancer patients or Holocaust survivors. A certain level of subcutaneous fat in the face makes you look youthful and healthy. As we age we lose that fat and look more gaunt. I was actually super skinny at one point (135lbs at 6'0") and my face looked like shit. I gained about 10lbs of fat and look much better and healthier now. I still have a strong jawline but after a certain point, being leaner didn't make me look any more aesthetic.

Single digits is extreme and hard to maintain. 10-11% is more reasonable IMO.

Most guys are at least 15% which is enough to hide most guys' bone structure. Of course some people have projecting facial bones even at high bodyfat and others are low bodyfat and still have potato faces.

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
Supreme Gentleman said:
Eating that many is ridiculous 
I just take 2000 mg in capsules
Hmm you can try making a green kale smoothie (kale is very high in vitamin C), and put in some orange juice, kiwis, guavas (all very high in vitamin C) in there. 
Have a couple of those per day and should be close to 2000 mg Vitamin C tbh.  :ugh:

Research the difference between taking capsule form and actually getting it from food, I think it's safer to get it from food sources if you plan on doing this long term. But 2000 mg, and even a bit higher than that is tolerable (upper limit).

6ft3Incel

Coper
I said:
Shit is mad fattening
no its not.  just LOL @ thinking carbs make you fat.  lack of exercise + calorie surplus + bad hormone levels + saturated fat make you fat

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
6 said:
I said:
Shit is mad fattening
no its not.  just LOL @ thinking carbs make you fat.  lack of exercise + calorie surplus + bad hormone levels + saturated fat make you fat
Exception is coconut oil right? Because the saturated fat content in it is the "GOOD KIND"? I still don't know if hypecels are just trying to promote their trendy products or if coconut oil really is that healthy for you.

Subhuman said:
Supreme Gentleman said:
Eating that many is ridiculous 
I just take 2000 mg in capsules
Hmm you can try making a green kale smoothie (kale is very high in vitamin C), and put in some orange juice, kiwis, guavas (all very high in vitamin C) in there. 
Have a couple of those per day and should be close to 2000 mg Vitamin C tbh.  :ugh:

Research the difference between taking capsule form and actually getting it from food, I think it's safer to get it from food sources if you plan on doing this long term. But 2000 mg, and even a bit higher than that is tolerable (upper limit).
Yea I sometimes make that kale shake I add spinach too which I also think has vitamin c and grapefruit I guess I'll add guava too then

whyme

Coper
Subhuman Scum said:

135 lbs at 6 feet is lawl skinny though.

Be a man and eat jalapenos you fag. Those have 357 percent more vitamin c than an orange.