• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Just LMAO at not thinking gymcelling is an effective looksmax

Like I've said before

Diet and exercise are 75% of looksmaxxing

Danny the chav

Champion
Thats more stop eating than gymceling, look how much weight he lost

Btw, take note at how loosing weight does not Improve the face

Anakind

Champion
What happened to his forearms? They look like he had worked outside before he took the first pic. In the after pic they are white.

Enigmatic

Rotter
Normally I'd say that you're confusing fat loss with gymcelling but this isn't even a good example of fat loss. He didn't even go up a tenth of a point facially.

Yes his body looks better but it's not like girls are ever gonna see it with that face lolololol.

Anakind

Champion
IntenseSuffering said:
still needs a face transplant imo

He's probably socially adjusted unlike you and knows that you don't need to look like Nick Bateman to get an average woman for a stable relationship.

Danny the chav

Champion
Anakind said:
What happened to his forearms? They look like he had worked outside before he took the first pic. In the after pic they are white.

Winter happened

Starcrazy

Rotter
he made it to the moment when his head doesn't fit the rest of his body... it's all you can get by gymceling with sub 5 face

Anakind

Champion
Enigmatic said:
Normally I'd say that you're confusing fat loss with gymcelling but this isn't even a good example of fat loss. He didn't even go up a tenth of a point facially.

Yes his body looks better but it's not like girls are ever gonna see it with that face lolololol.

He looks a lot healthier and not depressed any more. In the before pic people would have avoided him due to that suicidal facial expression.

Anakind said:
IntenseSuffering said:

He's probably socially adjusted unlike you and knows that you don't need to look like Nick Bateman to get an average woman for a stable relationship.

It's not about the women for me as much as it is wanting to wake up and look in the mirror and not want kill myself. I want good looks for myself. Women too, but for myself mainly. Good looks would make me happy, without them I'd rather rot and hide for the rest of my life than step outside and try and socialize.

Anakind

Champion
none more red said:
Danny the chav said:
How is it low iq

Not you, you stupid mong. The guy who doesn't understand how the sun works.

I know how the Sun works. It orbits the Earth and makes us warm.   :wink:

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Lol the eyes says it all, in the before: blank incel depression stare.
Second: Man on a purpose, a hunter buddy!

RememberMew

Regular
IntenseSuffering said:

His hair and eye area are great and his chin is decent. His only major flaw is nasolabial folds.

IntenseSuffering said:
Anakind said:

It's not about the women for me as much as it is wanting to wake up and look in the mirror and not want kill myself. I want good looks for myself. Women too, but for myself mainly. Good looks would make me happy, without them I'd rather rot and hide for the rest of my life than step outside and try and socialize.

The only thing you're lacking is eye area. With good hair you'd be in the 6.5-7.5 range which mogs most of the population.

modified

hairloss expert
It's only effective if you respond. If you have shitty Asian or Indian genetics and look pretty much the same after, it's not worth much.