chadimir

Gigachad
Amoggging every one in sight. Girls freak out and start texting their friends you walked by. Pretty much any girl you decide you like will want to fuck you and youre presence is practically the highlight of her month possibly her year.

You're already dead if you are not a male model amogging on the nearest uni campus. That's the only way you can actually live in life as a male

Magnus

Lookism God
I get a dopamine rush just imagining it 

Everyday there's this huge 6'4 white chad at our school who walks by me during passing period. He's always laughing and talking to other slayers. I fantasize about what it'd be like if I was that tall and robust.

King Chad

Normie
icantbelieveit said:
Everyday there's this huge 6'4 white chad at our school who walks by me during passing period. He's always laughing and talking to other slayers. I fantasize about what it'd be like if I was that tall and robust.
ugh...no homo right brah?

King Chad said:
icantbelieveit said:
ugh...no homo right brah?
some homo but mostly jealousy of his robustness

AzzRaze

Slayer
icantbelieveit said:
SHUT IT DOWN~

// Infolinks