Just imagine how much your fathers are ashamed of you LMFAO

Baldcel

Rotter
just think about it

all the virgincels on this site, how much your fathers are BRUTALLY ASHAMED of you for not being able to fuck a slut for 18-20-26 years or whatever you have lived so far

they must be so ashamed of you and dead inside

Imagine having a son one day and he is an incel virgin

I would legit forget about him and move on I would not call him my son

bob2

Joke
it doesn't work that way, incel sons invariably have incel fathers, so it's actually the fathers fault

lolatmylife

Regular
bob2 said:
it doesn't work that way, incel sons invariably have incel fathers, so it's actually the fathers fault

My father was incel 'til late 30s  :shock:

Baldcel

Rotter
bob2 said:

nope

the very fact they had a son makes them a non incel

they have a wife and they fuck her, doesn't matter if they are beta cuckolds they still fuck

bob2

Joke
lolatmylife said:
bob2 said:

Legit. You think someone like that would have an incel son? Unless he marries a 4'5 indian woman with crouzons the chances are close to 0.

Baldcel

Rotter
lolatmylife said:
bob2 said:

what the fuck

so he was a virgin until his 30s?

lolatmylife

Regular
Baldcel said:
lolatmylife said:

what the fuck

so he was a virgin until his 30s?

Yes. I wish I had a chad alpha father that forced me into sports, made me have proper upright posture, and did not let me have my mouth hanging open like a retard.

ThePolygamist

Rotter
SadVegetationQuinoa said:
Nah, aside from sex I have exceled thus far , and he understands the environment and issues it caused and it assisting me in fixing it , taking me to consults , pinned me with test , etc

your dad sounds redpill af
i wish my parents were less dogmatic about roids etc.

how did you convince him that there are almost no health issues with roids? or did he just know all along

Baldcel

Rotter
SadVegetationQuinoa said:
Nah, aside from sex I have exceled thus far , and he understands the environment and issues it caused and it assisting me in fixing it , taking me to consults , pinned me with test , etc

You have a great father boyo

Cherish him

Mona

Regular
You guys are worried about your dad?

Once my dad finds out my testicles, penis and scrotum is removed.... Well let's just say I will never have any sort of respect from him. 

He already doesn't respect me at all since he knows I took estrogen and anti-androgen at a young age. He also admitted to me that he thinks I am stupid.