Just imagine being a slayer in this guys school

offthewall

Slayer
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
2,621
Reputation
105
[video=youtube]
and stumbling across this video 6 years after graduating?

''Alright maaaan, it's it, it's IT!''
 

Chincel

Normie
Joined
Sep 7, 2015
Messages
1,967
Reputation
3
He honestly looks just below-average, very much borderline. Most people wouldn't notice him, you give him too much credit to be memorable honestly. The slayer would never register this guy because he wasn't the supercel there and they didn't run in the same circles obviously.
 

offthewall

Slayer
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
2,621
Reputation
105
Chincel said:
He honestly looks just below-average, very much borderline. Most people wouldn't notice him, you give him too much credit to be memorable honestly. The slayer would never register this guy because he wasn't the supercel there and they didn't run in the same circles obviously.
Can you imagine a little child having their innocence ruined by catching a glimpse of this?
 

Chincel

Normie
Joined
Sep 7, 2015
Messages
1,967
Reputation
3
offthewall said:
Chincel said:
He honestly looks just below-average, very much borderline. Most people wouldn't notice him, you give him too much credit to be memorable honestly. The slayer would never register this guy because he wasn't the supercel there and they didn't run in the same circles obviously.
Can you imagine a little child having their innocence ruined by catching a glimpse of this?
Yeah, I see he's quite unappealing but he lacks the outright repulsion of a supercel. Maybe I just don't register it as much as most people would.
 

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,848
Reputation
7
Chincel said:
offthewall said:
Can you imagine a little child having their innocence ruined by catching a glimpse of this?
Yeah, I see he's quite unappealing but he lacks the outright repulsion of a supercel. Maybe I just don't register it as much as most people would.
Example of a non-deformed supercel then? Maybe the COD shirt guy is a better one, but Eggman comes pretty damn close. No redeeming feature except for eye COLOR.
 

Pieter Bruegel

Subhuman
Joined
Dec 21, 2015
Messages
22
Reputation
0
Eggman's a cucklord. He's working 90 hour weeks to support his girlfriend who's in an "open relationship" with him. I haven't seen any pics of her but apparently she's a 3/10 slampig
 

offthewall

Slayer
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
2,621
Reputation
105
Pieter Bruegel said:
Eggman's a cucklord. He's working 90 hour weeks to support his girlfriend who's in an "open relationship" with him. I haven't seen any pics of her but apparently she's a 3/10 slampig
That egg fuck is punching.



*I actually like im I just find it fund lambasting him
 

redmanlet

Banned
Joined
Feb 22, 2016
Messages
511
Reputation
0
I actually have respect for eggman, his subhumanness does not hold him back. Dude works hard
 
Top