Just hit my 33rd injection today. Satisfied so far.

modified

hairloss expert
I just counted up my bag of used needles, and today's injection is #33. I started mid-late April, so it's about 2.5 months. That includes both HCG and test-e injections.

Overall I'm becoming satisfied with the outcomes.

I haven't followed a strict dosing schedule because as long as you are somewhere between 250-500 mg of test-e per week, you should be in a safe range. Generally, I have probably averaged around 375 mg per week. HCG I am supposed to inject 250 units every other day but generally probably do twice a week.

I am 5'7". I weigh usually around 145 lb at 13-15% body fat. I started at 140 lb (lower than usual). Initially I bulked to 150 lb but I think I went too fast and gained too much fat. So then I cut to 145 lb. Now it's up to 148 lb today.

As of today, I can say I am fairly confident I am looking better. I look roughly at my maximum natural limit from gymcelling. But it has been effortless and I feel like I have an incredible amount of room to grow. My next phase will be bulking over 5-8 weeks to 155 lb, then possibly doing another small cut. I will continue bulking and cutting until I reach around 160 lb and 10-13% body fat, at which point I will likely be fairly satisfied. With my tiny bones, that should be more than sufficient to look clearly good without my shirt.

Key points:

• Testosterone makes you hungry. The anabolic aspect is evident. I usually have low appetite. On test-e, if I just eat to feed my hunger I will gain weight by default, and it will be more muscle than fat.
  • Sex drive is increased by about 30%. Initially it was insanely higher, but this tapered off, and it has settled in at current levels.
  • I had tachycardia (racing heart) at around 110 beats per minute for weeks on test-e. Took bisoprolol for a bit. Then stopped bisoprolol, and the racing heart resolved. I'm guessing this was just acclimation to the test.
  • Subcutaneous injection is superior to IM. It is easier and doesn't scar your muscles. I just rotate all over my ass cheeks.
  • Pharma grade can be better than underground, solely because underground often uses too much benzyl alcohol and/or benzyl benzoate which can be irritating. When I inject the underground test-e I have (which is highly praised) subcutaneously, I get a massive welt in that area like a huge bee/mosquito sting for the next 3-4 days. With the pharma grade there's hardly any reaction noticeable at all.
  • Test-e allows you to gain muscle and lose fat without even exercising. Yes, without exercising. Intentionally, I have not hit the gym one single day since I started test-e. I am active to the extent that I generally walk 10,000+ steps a day. But I have stayed away from any focussed anabolic exercise like weights or pushups specifically because I want to see how much muscle test-e can give me without any gymcelling. So far, it looks like it will be more than enough. You might think this is crazy but it's how I have always planned to approach this. Once I have maxed my gains from zero exercise with this dose, I will add weights to push it further.
  • RU58841 is powerful enough to block hair loss even on test-e. I have continued to gain hair noticeably over the past 2.5 months on test-e with ~125 mg RU58841 in 2 mL solvent applied once daily. I am still on pathway to NW1. I have only 1.3 cm recession left at each corner, and it is covered with fuzz on both sides which should continue to terminalize over the next 6 months.
I expect to reach maximum gains from my current approach in another 2-4 months, at which point I will add gym. I will post back to update then or if anything changes between.

modified

hairloss expert
SadVegetationQuinoa said:
where do u get ur other supplies from, meaning needles and sygringes alcohol swabs and such.

also, i havent been expericing any of the effects u speak of, even tho my test is pharma grade from a clinic, so idk.
I order my needles and syringes online. Just search "1 mL syringe order online" and you'll find loads of retailers. Alcohol swabs are even sold by electronics companies.

You're on a baby dose from what I recall. Also everyone reacts differently.

modified

hairloss expert
modified said:
I order my needles and syringes online. Just search "1 mL syringe order online" and you'll find loads of retailers. Alcohol swabs are even sold by electronics companies.

You're on a baby dose from what I recall. Also everyone reacts differently.
im on 200 per week
So about half what I'm on. Plus you're probably taller and weigh more at baseline. Step it up.

RememberMew

Normie
How aggressively were you balding before you started RU?

If anyone needs an amazing appetite stimulant Remeron will have you cleaning out your fridge daily. I'm one of the few people who benefits from every single one of its effects (anti-depression, anti-anxiety, high appetite, strong sedation, anticholinergic), so it's not for everyone. If I was schizotypal the fact that this drug exists would make me believe in god.

Shadow33

Incel
RememberMew said:

If anyone needs an amazing appetite stimulant Remeron will have you cleaning out your fridge daily. I'm one of the few people who benefits from every single one of its effects (anti-depression, anti-anxiety, high appetite, strong sedation, anticholinergic), so it's not for everyone. If I was schizotypal the fact that this drug exists would make me believe in god.
Sounds like an amazing drug.

Personally, I use RU as the cornerstone of my hair loss regimen and it's awesome. Cuts my shedding by like 50% by itself and I don;t use nearly the same dose as modified.

modified

hairloss expert
RememberMew said:

I was a strong NW2 with some diffuse thinning mildly. The thinning has been cured 100% on RU. My corners are clearly improved but nor cured yet. They are covered with fuzz which needs to terminalize and increase in density further. I'm fairly confident I'll get NW1 in 6 months more.

Mirtazapine (remeron) is good. But it makes me drowsy as fuck the next day. Mirtazapine and nortriptyline are my two favorite antidepressants. I don't take anything regularly but I'll take some of either every now and then. Good stuff.

Amud

Banned
So you managed to gain muscle on what's basically TRT dosing without even lifting? That's pretty good. Your genetics can't be too bad. You would probably gain more than twice as much if you also lifted properly and followed a bodybuilding diet, since the studies show that roids and lifting have a synergistic effect. 

A few years ago I was given Remeron for depression and let's just say I had a very bad reaction to it. It caused just about the worst mental state of my life. I don't recall any apetite stimulation either.

modified

hairloss expert
i changed things up. now im on 400 mg test a week as well as 1k iu hcg per week, and 1 mg a dex ed. 

ill see how it goes i guess.
Good for you. I think you'll notice muscle and body fat improvements in 6-12 weeks.