If you dont mog your brother by atleast 5 points
Its over

Josh

Banned
semi legit. I have two brothers but they are both slightly better looking

>slightly

Gucci_Gang

Banned
This again disproves Genes are Everything , if everything are just because of your genes they would be equally as good looking.

But how could yoi reproduce such Quality and SubHuman children at the same damn time???

Also some of the Most good looking people have the most average or ugly children, and the Ugliest or most average parents sometimes produce the Best Looking People, how is this Possible?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dante

Incel
Gucci_Gang said:
This again disproves Genes are Everything , if everything are just because of your genes they would be equally as good looking.

But how could yoi reproduce such Quality and SubHuman children at the same damn time???

Also some of the Most good looking people have the most average or ugly children, and the Ugliest or most average parents sometimes produce the Best Looking People, how is this Possible?????

genetic recombination. I know 2 non identical twins and one of them has pretty boy looks the other dead average, they grew up under the same circumstances. It's just random...

Gucci_Gang

Banned
dante said:
Gucci_Gang said:

genetic recombination. I know 2 not identical twins and one of them has pretty boy looks the other dead average, they grew up under the same circumstances. It's just random...

One probably had more nutrients in the womb from the mother, was probably breastfed more by tue mother, grew up up more loved.

But really, who fucking knows.

The answer to everything is "Genetics", "Genetics", "Genetics", but we still have yet to understand genetics.

An excuse because we still don't know.

This better be figured out in the next few years.