Just had sex with a 5/10 girl off tinder, AMA

purps drank

Slayer
just lol buddy boyo said:
purps drank said:
You watched the whole movie cuddling with her? What movie was it?

Yea, we watched Emperor's New Groove on youtube (she couldn't remember her friend's netflix act.)

Solid work man. How much did you talk to her on tinder leading up to it? Did you choke her?

purps drank

Slayer
Pic of girl

The sex was just missionary plowing, didn't choke her or do any special shit.

That girl is very bang-able. There's always next time.

IcedEarth

Slayer
all of this sounds like a very lame fuck, I get a sense you won't be seeing her again

Yes you are a 6 you look fine there. Just more proof that girls aren't as "hypergamous" as you guys think derpy incels :lol:

Btw if you think you have a narrow skull just follow neckbrahs thread. A thick neck is good at hiding a smaller/narrower head. Either way though you obviously know you have enough to get laid.

lono

Banned
Just lol @ actually having sex with a woman.

A real slayer like severe retard would have trolled her on tinder for 4 hours and then jacked off into a sock.

Just kidding good job OP. I would suggest you stop cold approaching it's useless and retarded.

IcedEarth

Slayer
just lol buddy boyo said:

I would say I'm 6/10 at best mostly because my height (6'2") and white race carries me. As you can see I'm a lanklet, and face is average if not below average narrow skull long midface

young, tall, lean, nondeformed dude gets laid with girl of similar age and category

mind = blown

lmfao

REM

Cuck

just lol buddy boyo, at this you should get way,way better. don't settle for less phaggot.

lono

Banned
REM said:

just lol buddy boyo, at this you should get way,way better. don't settle for less phaggot.

Yea no. He has good genes but low sexual attractiveness. Op needs to roid and masc out.

lono

Banned
You need more than that. And you need neck.

Focus on the shoulders, trap, and neck area.

IcedEarth

Slayer
lono said:

fml at the asperger on this forum he got casual sex which is harder than ltr through social circle, it's obvious that his body is good enough so all that needs to do is not get fat

Franktank

Normie
IcedEarth said:
lono said:

fml at the asperger on this forum he got casual sex which is harder than ltr through social circle, it's obvious that his body is good enough so all that needs to do is not get fat

I would argue that an ltr is harder.