Just had a 6.5 black woman comment on me

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
I was eating some food and the place was closing, and one of the employees was a solid 6.5/10.0 black woman who spoke spanish to me telling me it was closing because she thought i was hispanic. When i spoke english to her she seemed surprised and she said she thought i spoke spanish because i looked mexican or spanish

when i told her i wasnt hispanic, she said "oh really?", and then i said i was chinese. she seemed surprised again and said "damn you is fine for a chinese boy". then i told her sometimes people think i am one and asked her why, and she said "its your skin tone"

non sub 6.0 for an asian confirmed here

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
DuckDuckIncel said:
Congratz, you should of tried to get her number
yeah i should have

the thig is she was like 5'10 and had a very good body. was medium brown skinned and had a legit good face. she had very very very short hair and still looked 6.5 so with long hair she would prob look even better

MasterFaggot said:
"damn you is fine for a chinese boy".
Oh man this is so hilarious because had the tables been turned and if someone said "you look like fine for a black woman" she would've threw a chair at a nigga.

Namek

Chad
:clap:

slayer.
[hr]
Heterosexual Male said:
MasterFaggot said:
Oh man this is so hilarious because had the tables been turned and if someone said "you look like fine for a black woman" she would've threw a chair at a nigga.
Also this 

:cage:

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Heterosexual Male said:
MasterFaggot said:
I like the idea of hot black women as strong candidates for serious LTR because i get along with them well and they arent afraid to tell a guy that he looks good if he does. more outspoken and much less entitled than waspy females on tinder from well to do families tbh

Namek

Chad
MasterFaggot said:
Heterosexual Male said:
I like the idea of hot black women as strong candidates for serious LTR because i get along with them well and they arent afraid to tell a guy that he looks good if he does. more outspoken and much less entitled than waspy females on tinder from well to do families tbh
I agree boyo. Too bad im only attracted to the lighter skinned ones which are equivalent to white females

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
fuark, she was just hot enough to be called hot, and her body was 9/10 but not extremely high E

Ryu

Staff member
Go back their and take a picture of her.

Magic

Chad
Chinese boy  :giggle:

Go on google images and find the closest match of her because your 6.5 could be all over the place

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Magic said:
Chinese boy  :giggle:

Go on google images and find the closest match of her because your 6.5 could be all over the place
really hard for me to remember her face

but it was more similar to this:

NOT similar to this:

[hr]
True Romance said:
Your 2 positives are that you have good skin and you are lean. But your features are still weird. (Don't get mad at me, I'm just being honest.)
my features dont look as bad when i take the pics with a good camera, and i can only imagine what a professional camera would look like

my high school senior yearbook photo looks different than all my normal pics

what i look like in my photos and videos dont accurately reflect what i look like in real life, so none of you actually know the real me appearance-wise

i do however agree with you and understand where you are coming from. i look like an owl in some pictures, and a pelican/parrot in my avi for example, but rest assured its not anywhere nearly as bad in person

AzzRaze

Slayer
MasterFaggot said:
DuckDuckIncel said:
Congratz, you should of tried to get her number
yeah i should have

the thig is she was like 5'10 and had a very good body. was medium brown skinned and had a legit good face. she had very very very short hair and still looked 6.5 so with long hair she would prob look even better
:jag:

Severe Aspie

Slayer
MasterFaggot said:
I was eating some food and the place was closing, and one of the employees was a solid 6.5/10.0 black woman who spoke spanish to me telling me it was closing because she thought i was hispanic. When i spoke english to her she seemed surprised and she said she thought i spoke spanish because i looked mexican or spanish

when i told her i wasnt hispanic, she said "oh really?", and then i said i was chinese. she seemed surprised again and said "damn you is fine for a chinese boy". then i told her sometimes people think i am one and asked her why, and she said "its your skin tone"

you arent ugly.
however you are autistic thats why you are here.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
AzzRaze said:
MasterFaggot said:
yeah i should have

:jag:
High inhibition strikes again

assburger

Gigachad
Severe Aspie said:
MasterFaggot said:

you arent ugly.
however you are autistic thats why you are here.
he's pretty mild if so.. he even leaves the house

@op are u virign?

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
i was about to order food from there again last night, but realized that if she were there and i bumped into her again, it wouldve been awkward

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
zallah seems to be pretty quiet in this thread

i guess he thinks that maybe the black girl was blind