• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

News Just GTFIH: Blackpill l00kstheory on life support. "Woke" Youtuber debunks his own Chad theory and ironically proves Oofy Doofy theory.

Southern Israelite (Drake Shelton), is a religious Youtuber that wanted to prove Chads are the ones getting the girls, but actually proves Oofy Doofy Law is real and doesn't even realize it.

I don't think it's social engineering, I think girls are not interested in masculine dudes. This is why Chads like Tyler Maher have ugly girlfriends and lack of girls following their Instagram because they only attract sub-6 girls and mostly homosexual guys. Even famous Chads like 6'4 Jason Momoa has a hideous wife and got SMVmogged by 5'8 Kit Harington. Even back in school in the 2000s I noticed the Chads always had ugly girlfriends.

As you watch parts of the video, just remember Blackpill youtubers like Incel TV and FACEandLMS claim you have to be an 8+/10 GigaChad, you gotta be 6'2 or >, gotta have a 6-pack, etc.

The guy talking is coping with "muh social enginerin' n shieeet" as you cannot socially engineer someone's sexual attraction. Just watch the couples walking by. Also, notice how couples are laughing at SI. :LOL: Just watch a few minutes of this video as the video is kinda long. HERE IT IS!

height

love - 6Ā“5"-1.8 gigadexxer- unvaxxed
Under 18
:autism:

Stereo

Champion
oofy doofy is when an incel desperate to leave the rut sees some deformed midget being a betabux and think that somehow disproves lookism and the blackpill