holy fuck i just saw the patient list by accident

20 people i know are on anti depresseants :banderas:

feg

Chad
congrats for being an idiot and a sheep too

Anakind

King of Chads
diegobarrueco said:
What are you bumping this for? You're stupid for taking SSRIs and now you want us to celebrate you for it.

Anakind

King of Chads
JawExpert said:
high inhibition cel detected
You mean it requires low inhibitions to swallow a fucking pill?   :lol: :lol: :lol:
[hr]
diegobarrueco said:
Anakind said:
What are you bumping this for? You're stupid for taking SSRIs and now you want us to celebrate you for it.
what would you recommend
First thing I would recommend is to actually do some research before you take the easy route by ruining your health with toxic pharmaceutical drugs that have more downsides than benefits. Studies have shown that probiotic and Vitamin B6 supplements have the same anti-depressant effect that usual SSRIs have. And they don't kill your dick.

diegobarrueco

Banned
Anakind said:
JawExpert said:
high inhibition cel detected
You mean it requires low inhibitions to swallow a fucking pill?   :lol: :lol: :lol:
[hr]
diegobarrueco said:
what would you recommend
First thing I would recommend is to actually do some research before you take the easy route by ruining your health with toxic pharmaceutical drugs that have more downsides than benefits. Studies have shown that probiotic and Vitamin B6 supplements have the same anti-depressant effect that usual SSRIs have. And they don't kill your dick.
well are the negative effects of SSRIs permanent or only while on them?

i did try probiotics and SSRIs are popular because they have the least side effects

Anakind

King of Chads
diegobarrueco said:
well are the negative effects of SSRIs permanent or only while on them?

i did try probiotics and SSRIs are popular because they have the least side effects
Well, they fuck up your brain chemistry. So I'm pretty sure it will take a while (at least several months) before you're back to normal. The way they work is simply idiotic. They don't increase your serotonin level in the brain but simply block the messengers responsible for transporting the serotonin molecule back to the firing neuron. So you have constantly elevated serotonin levels in the synapses.

Research shows more and more that depression is a gut disorder. Over 90% of our serotonin is produced by the microbes in our gut. So if you have a shitty microbiome due to a Western diet full of sugar and gluten and probably suffer from the long-term effects of antibiotics, you're more likely to get depression.