Just got caught wearing makeup, fml

Since I was 19 I've worn a bit of natural looking makeup to boost my facial aesthetics. All I use is some powder foundation to cut down on the white cast and shine/greasiness of my SPF moisturizer. If I have a breakout sometimes I'll use a bit of concealer. The goal is to look like I have healthy and clear skin, not to look effeminate. I never thought it looked noticeable and nobody ever noticed me wearing it. To be honest it probably boosts my aesthetics by half a point just like how male models use makeup. 

I was at the gym a little bit ago and young attractive female said to me "What's that on your face". She probably noticed the foundation because I was standing under weird lighting (fml). I tried to play it cool and shrug it off as nothing but she swiped her hand across my cheek and said "OMG you're wearing makeup aren't you". I just stood there paralyzed in embarrassment because there was no denying that it was makeup. Other people in the gym were looking at me while this happened. Then she said "That is fucking weird!" and walked away :ugh: 

I left the gym immediately because I felt so shitty. Thank god it was just a stranger at the gym and not someone I know at work or school. Now I don't know if I should keep wearing makeup. I look great with it but at the same time there's a huge risk because of society's dumb double standards :pistoldouble:

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Lol I wear makeup too to get perfect skin too.

The double standards are fucking bullshit I thought with a feminist society they would accept this damnit.

Subhuman Scum said:
Since I was 19 I've worn a bit of natural looking makeup to boost my facial aesthetics. All I use is some powder foundation to cut down on the white cast and shine/greasiness of my SPF moisturizer. If I have a breakout sometimes I'll use a bit of concealer. The goal is to look like I have healthy and clear skin, not to look effeminate. I never thought it looked noticeable and nobody ever noticed me wearing it. To be honest it probably boosts my aesthetics by half a point just like how male models use makeup. 

I was at the gym a little bit ago and young attractive female said to me "What's that on your face". She probably noticed the foundation because I was standing under weird lighting (fml). I tried to play it cool and shrug it off as nothing but she swiped her hand across my cheek and said "OMG you're wearing makeup aren't you". I just stood there paralyzed in embarrassment because there was no denying that it was makeup. Other people in the gym were looking at me while this happened. Then she said "That is fucking weird!" and walked away :ugh: 

I left the gym immediately because I felt so shitty. Thank god it was just a stranger at the gym and not someone I know at work or school. Now I don't know if I should keep wearing makeup. I look great with it but at the same time there's a huge risk because of society's dumb double standards :pistoldouble:

At least an attractive girl intentionally touched you...

LOL@ trying to deceive shitcunts with makeup  :lol:
they are born in this shit...they breathe it...good look trying to hide it from them :lol: 

women have a requirement that says a man has to be good looking, but without putting any effort into it.
when they notice your makeup (and they will) they will instantly lose their attraction towards you

FireHaze

Gigachad
The German Dream said:
LOL@ trying to deceive shitcunts with makeup  :lol:
they are born in this shit...they breathe it...good look trying to hide it from them :lol: 

women have a requirement that says a man has to be good looking, but without putting any effort into it.
when they notice your makeup (and they will) they will instantly lose their attraction towards you

Legit. Women wear the shit. What makes you think they can't spot it instantly?

just lol @ you OP.

Shit

Incel
lol@double standards.

"That's weird that you would do exactly what I do for exactly the same effect."

But if women want to wear men's clothing then that's juuuuuuuuuust fine. lol@being born with a penis. Conception fail. Op, my deepest sympathies.

modified

hairloss expert
This is why you don't wear makeup. It doesn't help.

Shit

Incel
Cheap, easy to apply makeup is for women.
Cutting bone and unpredictable surgical results are for men.

Dat equality. Deal

My female flatmate caught me wearing concealer and mocked me but amazingly some other dude came to my defence and said he wears it too

Apex JC

Incel
did you get a chubby when she touched your face?

did you get rock hard from her publicly humiliating you?

dota2

Normie
good stuff on the other hand its funny how all those weird stories happen only to us incels

scar_face40 said:
My female flatmate caught me wearing concealer and mocked me but amazingly some other dude came to my defence and said he wears it too

:tay:

heilsa

Slayer
Subhuman Scum said:

:banderas:

purps drank

Slayer
I noticed a kid at my high school once wearing makeup and just didn't say anything.

Apex JC said:
did you get a chubby when she touched your face?

did you get rock hard from her publicly humiliating you?

well sort of, I mean who wouldn't? She was very attractive. I should have acted alpha and owned the whole wearing makeup thing (should have lied and said I got back from a model photoshoot, because I am quite a good looking guy) instead of trembling in embarrassment. I'm a beta aspie though so that's what happens.

purps drank said:
I noticed a kid at my high school once wearing makeup and just didn't say anything.

Well fuck. I hope nobody has noticed that I've been wearing makeup the past 3 years of uni. 

I may switch to a BB cream instead of foundation. BB cream is practically undetectable even up close if done right.

Emil_King

Normie
That is an overboard reaction . these days its becoming kind of acceptable for guys to get away with these things. 

What did she look like?