• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Just got back from Stormfront.org

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
:cage:
:cage2:

Can these niggers cope any harder?

BRB muh white genocide, BRB niggers stealin my women.

Just lol, whites are dying out because white men are breeding with ethnic women at alarming rates and Europeans don't have the resources to support a rapidly growing population so they dont reproduce. Lol @ them blaming blacks and the jews.

Fairly certain the avg sfcel has a sub60 IQ. They are essentially anti-white culture and call it "Jewish influenced" when it doesn't agree with their narrow minded cuck view of the world. Liberal values have been the dominant force in white society for decades now, these people are still living in the past where they could just go off easy and coast through life because of their race/status. And just lol @ them slutshaming at every corner. Unbeknownst to them sfcel women are sluts too and taking BBC and other ethnic cocks behind closed doors. You cannot make this shit up, they also don't support gay rights or anything. If you were so superior you wouldn't want extra rights to help you cheat through life.

Just lol, another community of subhumans who can't accept reality and want handouts, in this case they want handouts for being white

:lmfao:

Invisible

Champion
"but but but the mudsharks...."

I remember reading one thread talking about how to stare harshly at women who are walking with black men. One guy said: "I made sure she knew I disproved."

lol@thinking the gave a fuck. She went home to get blacked by a 9" BBC. Why would she care about some sunburnt balding subhuman aspie meanmugging her.

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Invisible said:

I remember reading one thread talking about how to stare harshly at women who are walking with black men. One guy said: "I made sure she knew I disproved."

lol@thinking the gave a fuck. She went home to get blacked by a 9" BBC. Why would she care about some sunburnt balding subhuman aspie meanmugging her.

:lmfao:

Yeah they have a mega thread on there about how to shame women who are with Tyrones and other ethnics. Basically a meanmugging how-to. Like you said, these women could give 2 shits about the average recessed subhuman SFcel. Just lol you can't even make this shit up.

Another thing is there lack of understanding on "white genocide" related issues. They will never bring up WMAF couples and how they're the biggest interracial pairing by a cubic mile, but will shame the very few white girls who have kids with black men, when Eurasian ERs are popping up at every corner.

Basically if there's an issue they see in the white community they won't bring it up unless they can find a way to blame it on Negroes or Jews

Currycel

Regular
They're incels who get mad when they see an ethnic with a girl when they themselves can not get one. That's why they put so much attention to who white females date

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Currycel said:
They're incels who get mad when they see an ethnic with a girl when they themselves can not get one. That's why they put so much attention to who white females date

Legit. Pretty much trailer trash subhumans from the southern states. The only thing they smash are fellow trailer trash inbred fat whores.

Legit Theory said:
Currycel said:

Legit.  Pretty much trailer trash subhumans from the southern states.  The only thing they smash are fellow trailer trash inbred fat whores.
Yeah it's either that or they're the nerdy friendless aspie type.

FuckThis

Rotter
:cage2: :cage2:

those guys there are all losers

While IG models go to the beach, make money, enjoy life. some imbeciles are sitting in their basement and talking about white genocide

Foxx

Average Guy
More proof OP is your regular leftwing racist. He visits stormfront.org for example.

[img=100x98]

wotm8brah

Joke
Stormfronters  irl = the cops that got gunned down by that low inhibition Nikkah in Dallas

Foxx said:
More proof OP is your regular leftwing racist. He visits stormfront.org for example.

[img=100x98]

he is most likely an ethnik and an ugly one for posting here.
that makes him lower than all sf'cels

either that or a reddit/kiwifarm cuck which found this forum

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
nothingbutthetruth said:
Foxx said:

[img=100x98]

Lower than SFcels.

Cope harder nigger, just because I'm not a retarded racists like you and others on this site it doesn't mean im an ethnic or reddit cuck.

Stay salty and suck a dick bitch

Legit Theory said:
nothingbutthetruth said:

Lower than SFcels.

Cope harder nigger, just because I'm not a retarded racists like you and others on this site it doesn't mean im an ethnic or reddit cuck.

You're obsessed with races and leftism.  It puts you lower than any sfcel.
Pick one of those 2 options.

IceCutter

Megastar
Invisible said:

you must quite have some experience of this 

with your ex-gf I mean

Invisible

Champion
IceCutter said:
Invisible said:

you must quite have some experience of this 

with your ex-gf I mean

I can't really remember any white guys meanmugging me or my ex. Maybe I was oblivious. But back when I dated her, the "How-To" thread hadn't been written yet so maybe the aspie SFcel were trying to meanmug, but didn't know how to. They were probably looking in the wrong direction or something. Just like how aspie Brio never used to face the camera when a pic was being taken.  :giggle:

I do remember two black girls commenting. Black girls wouldn't date me but think I'm a race traitor for dating out. Cunts tbh.

Legit Theory said:
nothingbutthetruth said:

Lower than SFcels.

Spectre

Regular
1. Whites are one of the most homogenous couples of any race

2. The population is declining, we are being replaced against our will, and a constant barrage of shaming and media doesnt allow the common white person to articulate, discuss, or even acknowledge this without social or financial repercussion.

The rest of what you say is just a bunch of unfounded, anti white bigotry. I'd be gleeful too if I were a coping ethnic watching the group you are so envious of dying out. Like an ex-chad on his dying bed watching an incel cheer on his death, do you really think he can be bothered by the opinion of a person who never got to experience such a great life of accomplishment and admiration?

Once we go you will follow, just like with everything else.

RememberMew

Regular
Spectre said:
1. Whites are one of the most homogenous couples of any race

2. The population is declining, we are being replaced against our will, and a constant barrage of shaming and media doesnt allow the common white person to articulate, discuss, or even acknowledge this without social or financial repercussion.

The rest of what you say is just a bunch of unfounded, anti white bigotry. I'd be gleeful too if I were a coping ethnic watching the group you are so envious of dying out. Like an ex-chad on his dying bed watching an incel cheer on his death, do you really think he can be bothered by the opinion of a person who never got to experience such a great life of accomplishment and admiration?

Once we go you will follow, just like with everything else.

LMAO @ giving a shit about how much of the population shares your skin color

Unless whites are being mass slaughtered who gives a fuck. Go stalk some interracial couples you fucking creep.