just get bimax bruh ull legit ascend

someonesalt

Normie
its all bout the maegsilla bruh ur jaws are recessed af bro just get double jew surgery and ull be extremely fine i assure u will slay on the 2018 nye gurlz will love ur 8/10 jaws now :gymcel:

nah dont get implants bro theyre legit shit they erode ur bownz u dont want plastic shit on ur face bruh implants are ttt jaw surgery is so legit man thanks to this i got a 6/10 gf

jew surgery ftwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :gymcel: :gymcel:

:jordan: :tyson: :lmfao: :tlol:
[hr]
inb4 jawsurgerycopers post before afters with deformed tier pre op patients

rugby1233

Chad
low iq thread with cherrypicked examples.

Both implants and jaw surgeries have their places.

someonesalt

Normie
rugby1233 said:
low iq thread with cherrypicked examples.

Both implants and jaw surgeries have their places.
ortho surgery/genio ----> functional reasons and any aesthetic change must be considered a bonus and a rarity
implants----> LEGIT do nothing for breathing issues and are optimal for purely cosmetic reasons, far superior to jew surgery for that matter

There is literally only one cuck here who has defended the bimax as some lordly procedure. jones or whatever his name is.

ive said time and time again that bimax has minimal aesthetic impact. It is a functional procedure.

You are however, very delusional if you think you're going to slap some plastic on a sloped melting face recessedcel and get good results. Guys who are deformed probably NEED bimax before they can think about getting anything else.

OcularIncel

Normie
mystery meat pua said:
There is literally only one cuck here who has defended the bimax as some lordly procedure. jones or whatever his name is.

ive said time and time again that bimax has minimal aesthetic impact. It is a functional procedure.

You are however, very delusional if you think you're going to slap some plastic on a sloped melting face recessedcel and get good results. Guys who are deformed probably NEED bimax before they can think about getting anything else.

PSL recessed =/= functionally recessed though.

If a maxfac wouldn't recommend bimax, don't bother with it. $40k+ can get you a lot more in implants, minor, osteotomies, hair systems, fillers, etc...

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
Still need bimax when ur deformed 

It's funny tho, it's very possible that even after double jaw surgery , I will still look worse than I did as a child. Would be funny to see what surgeon says post op if I ask, why are my jaws still more recessed than when I was a kid. ::cage:breathing wrong just kills u

someonesalt

Normie
mystery meat pua said:

define "sloped melting face recessedcel"

inb4 thats recessed 

btw jones is a colez shitty alt

ogrecel

Chad
Rigor Mortis said:

It's funny tho, it's very possible that even after double jaw surgery , I will still look worse than I did as a child. Would be funny to see what surgeon says post op if I ask, why are my jaws still more recessed than when I was a kid. ::cage:breathing wrong just kills u
How often do you jerk off to your kid pics?

Baller

Slayer
if you're getting jaw surgery for looks improvent from the front then you're retarded anyways.... I want jaw surgery for functional reasons and to improve my profile.... You need to know the limitations of every procedure

someonesalt

Normie
Baller4130 said:
if you're getting jaw surgery for looks improvent from the front then you're retarded anyways.... I want jaw surgery for functional reasons and to improve my profile.... You need to know the limitations of every procedure
anything else other than apnea/legit breathing problems doesnt count imho

Baller

Slayer
someonesalt said:
Baller4130 said:
anything else other than apnea/legit breathing problems doesnt count imho
It's a godsend for a bird profile too tbh

Baller

Slayer
someonesalt said:
Baller4130 said:
It's a godsend for a bird profile too tbh
cope

u can fix bird profile w/o bimax
That's true, but when I'm getting bimax for breathing problems anyways then getting my profile improved in the same surgery is amazing, it's like a 2 in 1 procedure

someonesalt

Normie
Baller4130 said:
someonesalt said:
cope

u can fix bird profile w/o bimax
That's true, but when I'm getting bimax for breathing problems anyways then getting my profile improved in the same surgery is amazing, it's like a 2 in 1 procedure
:bye:

just lol if u think chad breathes properly in 2017

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
I\ said:
Rigor Mortis said:

How often do you jerk off to your kid pics?
I just get depressed looking st them because I think of what could have been , and there's this odd mental gap because I don't recognize the person in the mirror