Just FUCKING LOL! It's OVER! GTFI this thread!

https://twitter.com/hashtag/savemarinajoyce?src=tren

[video=youtube]
A young female youtuber has garnered over a MILLION retweets based upon the SPECUALTION that she has been kidnapped.

The immediate BLAME is on her boyfriend. Just LOL. This bitch is ON DRUGS. But nobody cares, they immediately assume the worst becasue her slightly above average face (with makeup on) is so much more important than the average guys life that over a million tweets are needed to get her attention because this girl obviously can't make bad choices in life (drugs) /s

[video=youtube]

This is how someone DANCES on NO SLEEP, high on stimulants/synthetic cannabinoids, etc. And yet people are so quick to blame the boyfriend! Probably because he is MALE.

Picture of boyfriend. He is GOOD LOOKING, but, his eye area gives off a slightly creepy vibe which women seem to hate.

JUST FUCKING LOL BOYOS!

Just fucking LOL if you don't have millions of people who call for immediate help from the ENTIRE PLANET if you're on drugs and acting funny. As if validation wasn't enough. JUST LOL if you don't have the entire planet wanting to help you because you're a slightly above average female.

JUST FUCKING LOL if you don't have the entire planet HAVING PANIC ATTACKS over the UNCOMFIRMED COMPROMISE OF YOUR EXISTENCE

There are tweets saying the police have contacted her and shes fine! But they are still roasting the fuck out of her boyfriend, potentially ruining his life over the bitches amphetamine induced behaviors!

BRB GOING TO GO BUY 90 DAYS SUPPLY OF METH AND GO ON A WATER FAST AND SEE IF ANYONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT MY PATHETIC EXISTENCE

KingOfCod420

Regular
just lol at you not being  born a  women in 2016 just lol at you not being a chad in 2016 feminism is gonna kill  any chances of subhumans getting laid it's over for us boyos   but at least we still got each other brb *kills myself*

KingOfCod420 said:
just lol at you not being  born a  women in 2016 just lol at you not being a chad in 2016 feminism is gonna kill  any chances of subhumans getting laid it's over for us boyos   but at least we still got each other brb *kills myself*

JUST FUCKING LOL. I can NOT take being a woman in 2016! I can not bare to get out of bed as a SUB MALE MODEL.

IT'S OVER!

:endit:

flesh said:

:what: :what: :jrage: :jrage: :visitgandy: :visitgandy:

What in the actual fuck? I can't  believe this is a scientific coined term. Just fucking LOL

JUST FUCKING LOL IF THE ENTIRE PLANET ISN'T HAVING AXIETY AND PANIC ATTACKS THAT REQUIRE SEDATION OVER YOUR ODD BEHAVIOR! JUST FUCKING LOL IF YOU'RE NOT CAUSING A BOUT OF MANIA AND INSOMNIA FOR MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD!

Mods, please sticky this. It's CONFIRMED OVER IN THIS THREAD

Amnesia said:

Shes avrage AT BEST

Legit tbh. Imagine THAT without makeup.

The entire planet of young people are going insane on twitter right now over that face. It's over if you're not a female in 2016 tbh

flesh

Rotter
Just watched her channel to see what all the fuss was about. Her videos are fucking creepy...Wouldn't surprise me if it was all a publicity stunt. If she had been kidnapped and was being forced to say this stuff,why would the kidnapper leave all the weird shit in? Definitely either a publicity stunt or just high on speed lol.

Just LOL.

REMINDER:

JUST FUCKING LOL BOYOS!

Just fucking LOL if you don't have millions of people who call for immediate help from the ENTIRE PLANET if you're on drugs and acting funny. As if validation wasn't enough. JUST LOL if you don't have the entire planet wanting to help you because you're a slightly above average female.

JUST FUCKING LOL if you don't have the entire planet HAVING PANIC ATTACKS over the UNCOMFIRMED COMPROMISE OF YOUR EXISTENCE

FuckThis

Rotter
That is why i am gonna be youtube celeb as well. 

If i died today i dont think people would even remember me by tommorow lol

FuckThis said:

I'm already dead lol.

Srs, nobody knows i'm alive. I cut contact with everyone and went full on hikikomori 4 years ago

FuckThis

Rotter
IntenseSuffering said:
FuckThis said:

I'm already dead lol.

Srs, nobody knows i'm alive. I cut contact with everyone and went full on hikikomori 4 years ago

tbh if you looked as sweet as girl in your sig i would legit be there for you for life. 

Too bad that you would also have 2-3 millioms orbiters that would do the same to cheer you up every day

FuckThis said:
IntenseSuffering said:
I'm already dead lol.

tbh if you looked as sweet as girl in your sig i would legit be there for you for life. 

Too bad that you would also have 2-3 millioms orbiters that would do the same to cheer you up every day

:ldar:

Tbh I think the 2-3 million orbitiers is a little conservative. I seriously don't know any guy past the age of purberty who wouldn't date that face. Try a billion orbiters and a million Chads. Sounds more accurate.

FuckThis

Rotter
IntenseSuffering said:
FuckThis said:

:ldar:

Tbh I think the 2-3 million orbitiers is a little conservative. I seriously don't know any guy past the age of purberty who wouldn't date that face. Try a billion orbiters and a million Chads. Sounds more accurate.

Yes but i would love you even if you were a guy that just looks like a sweet girl. 

You are sweet girl anyways,i can see in your avi your true self,you are a sad abandoned little girl in a harsh world. You have intense suffering and want to be loved and cared for :inlove: