Just fucking lmfao @ "Women don't approach men, even the ones they like."

BrbSuicide

Coper
LOL @ some of you still believing this bluepill crap spouted by PUAs and manginas. If you've never had a female DIRECTLY approach you for sexual advances, you're a sub 7.5 cretin who is invisible in the eyes of prime women.

Slayers get approached in clubs and on the streets. If you don't believe it, try it out for yourself... take a friend with you who you know gets laid on a regular basis. It's redpilling and depressing at knowing how different your life would have been had you been born with the right facial ratios/traits.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Legit. 80% of men are sub 6 and don't get approached so they think other guys aren't getting approached.

HEROIN

Chad
its very rare

one of the few guys i know that gets approached (very rare) is a legitimate 9/10 Tall MM RTT Jock Chad

FireHaze

Gigachad
Mughal said:
You gotta be almost model-tier for that...
Nope. Just be 6+. It could even happen as a sub 6 if you're lucky. It happened to me and I'm a 5.5.

Mughal

Banned
FireHaze said:
Mughal said:
You gotta be almost model-tier for that...
Nope. Just be 6+. It could even happen as a sub 6 if you're lucky. It happened to me and I'm a 5.5.
Yeah but being approached by fatties/uglies doesn't count.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Mughal said:
FireHaze said:
6/10 and 7/10 have much better looking girls approaching them than a 5 or 5.5 does though. 

If decent looking women don't approach or make it clear that they like you, then you are either ugly or unremarkable point blank.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Bullshit

If you've never had even 5/10 girls hitting on you and trying to fuck you at parties, you are actually sub5. Girls hit on looksmatches much more than the users on this site think.

Mughal

Banned
FireHaze said:
Mughal said:
6/10 and 7/10 have much better looking girls approaching them than a 5 or 5.5 does though. 

If decent looking women don't approach or make it clear that they like you, then you are either ugly or unremarkable point blank.
Legit, but there's a huge difference between them approaching vs making it clear that they like you, right?

FireHaze

Gigachad
Mughal said:
FireHaze said:

Legit, but there's a huge difference between them approaching vs making it clear that they like you, right?
Yes. But they do both, lettuce be real.

Namek

Chad
Not legit. The girls that approach or approach very aggressive are usually ugly, or 2-3 points below who they are approaching.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Namek said:
Not legit. The girls that approach or approach very aggressive are usually ugly, or 2-3 points below who they are approaching.
COPENHAGEN

Chadcel

Banned
Namek said:
this is the truth. i've had a number of girl i didnt find pretty show clear interest, only had 1 REALLY UGLY (short, slightly chubby, face legit 2/10, maybe 1/10, literally repulsive to look at) bother me non stop trying to ask me out. unless ur a 10/10 model ok looking women aren't going to ask u out. women only approach if they are desperate, i.e. if they are repulsively ugly or the guy is just too hot and makes them cum at the sight of the guy.

marty

Slayer
FireHaze said:
Namek said:
COPENHAGEN
You sound dumb as hell by always responding to threads with "cope"