Just fucking lmfao, it's impossible for an uglycel to get a job these days.

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
Now we're even being asked to upload pictures of ourselves on online applications, even for jobs that don't really require you to look good.

Just fucking lol

Subhuman said:
Now we're even being asked to upload pictures of ourselves on online applications, even for jobs that don't really require you to look good.

Just fucking lol

it is over!

shut it down!

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
king coach said:
king coach said:
when I was 15 I was on work experience at some shitty office/factory, I was just stuck in the mail room for two weeks

I was asked to go print some stuff out, as I was doing that someone faxed in a CV looking for a job and I was right there as it came in

An 8+ female's face on the paper slowly being printed, the guy who does the hiring was watching it print, and he said "hired" before the fax even finished printing, didn't even read the shit

just loooool  :mrgreen: cant believe I forgot that moment, I must have been coping hard thinking the guy was joking
[hr]
:leo:

BlueBalls

Chad
king coach said:
king coach said:
when I was 15 I was on work experience at some shitty office/factory, I was just stuck in the mail room for two weeks

I was asked to go print some stuff out, as I was doing that someone faxed in a CV looking for a job and I was right there as it came in

An 8+ female's face on the paper slowly being printed, the guy who does the hiring was watching it print, and he said "hired" before the fax even finished printing, didn't even read the shit

just loooool  :mrgreen: cant believe I forgot that moment, I must have been coping hard thinking the guy was joking
:banderas: :itsover:

Namek

Chad
king coach said:
king coach said:

:jump:

In E Asia this has been the norm for at least a decade. Maybe this is a case of the west adopting E Asian conventions.

king coach said:
king coach said:

ugliest

King of Chads
king coach said:
[video=youtube]

9:00 ONWARDS BLOWS EVERY COPE OUT OF THE WATER

THIS VIDEO IS ON MY HDD AND SAVED ON AN EXTERNAL HDD, IT CANNOT BE LOST IT IS GOSPEL IT IS THE TRUTH
wow that sig, what is the backstory of it, looks er inducing