• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Just fucking ascended 0.1 points in one minute (not a one time only type of thing)

DHT made me Muslim

Roleplay Account (Everything Said Is Trolling)
So here I am you know in my head back to playing a white person

and i got thinking back to the vitamin c (l-ascorbic acid you know the shit thst bsically fucks yojr skin but in some way that not only increases collagen and cellular overturn but actually makes it heakthier and younger kind kf like when i curb sotnp you and yoh end up a befter person afterwards) and vegetable glycerin mixture i was maxing and using when i was like 18 that shit worked pretty well

well anyways i decided why not go psychic so i did and the espiritu told me whats better for celilar membrane transfer is if i use fermented sour cream and l ascorbic acid

so i fook my okd sour sour cream out of my drawer i was using that to replenish mt ddi k of nutrients because im back on the angion 3.0 jfl need it for rihanna she can fake up to 12" i realized

13" the goal anywhs

so i mixed these two up and applied and the result was actjally mogger but it want enough i knew so i asked espiritu and espiritu said mox raw sour cream raw milk and tiny amount of raw honey and finalyl a stipid amount of l ascorbic acid it was all dry and not a cream until i blended it then it became justl like a perfect cream so i applied it and i shit you not i went drom Rihanna in Work to Rihanna in Pon De Replay well not wuite but lets say halfway and that was one application goanna apply more now the best part is there is dmininisbjng returns to l as orbic acid espiritu tokd me bjt its so high that im about to transcend

btw rigannar when u read dis bbbb 😘 goanna make u Pon Ce Replay then later take u to france we goanna folm Le Baguette Du BBC et Fentanyl

DHT made me Muslim

Mon papa, glacier a moi - Rihanna dit quand elle succ mon BBC

Fentanyl - je dit

Je suis exploser!!!!!!! 😫

DHT made me Muslim

I actuslly knkw the reason why thjs works better than my frequency generator playing 12345hz

has to do with basically asvanced technomogy behind these videos dont be decieved b

they wonder if sometimes i use grammarly no i use grammarfree NZT but still u read what i wrtie and keep crying for me fenty