dextrous

Incel
my sister is having a baby and it is a male.
what age do i pin him with low dose test?
i will be crushing supplements *arimidex* in his food as soon as he weans off titty milk
what else can i do?

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Get him a squat rack as soon as he is able to walk

Squatz n Oatz

dextrous

Incel
make him start swimming for perfect frame
mewing
i will also get him to do mma and get the shit beaten out of his face so that his bone grows. he will thank me later when bonesmashing *as a kid* becomes common knowledge

HBK

Heart Break Kid
HQNP
don't do anything. Nobody told you shit either, let nature take its course.

Golgonto

Slayer
There's nothing you can do. Just be a nice uncle

BEBE

#1 ally
Truecels
make sure he eats hard food and doesn't mouth breathe

stone

Incel
-dont let the child get used to pacifier
-dont feed baby formulas or stuff of the sorts
-sucking tit > sucking bottle (connection to momma and other reasons)
-The most nutrient dense and bioavilable foods are animal products: eggs, dairy, organ meats, shellfish, feeding those once in a while will ensure adequate intake of many nutrients (especially in todays nutrient depraved world) and make sure the quality is good; grass fed, free range, antibiotic free etc...
-let the child be active growing up, play a lot, sign up for some kinda sport/martial art whatever.
-limit exposure to internet/smartphones/tv especially around the age of 0-12
-also barefoot as much as possible in earlier years, with thick soled and narrow shoes the foot muscles and skeletal structure may not develop properly.

Most importantly are healthy relationships with family and teaching the child good values, principles and respect growing up.
In todays world full of deprevaties and degeneracy it is especially important to ensure this.

In the end it is also important to accept that a child will never be perfect growing up, dont try to make it so but do what you can to encourage healthy habits and such.