Just experienced the worst Heightmogs of my life at a social

IsaacNewton

Coper
I was just at a social and it started off alright, it was fun & I bought some drinks (for myself ofc, fuck buying girls drinks) but it quickly went to complete shit. The guy who hosted the social is a 6'6, huge framed alpha although he isn't a slayer. Anyways, he invited all of his family members who are, surprise surprise, at least as tall as he is and most of them were taller. There was even 2 guys around 6'11 who heightmogged even the 6'6 alphas.

Meanwhile I'm standing at a measly 5'4, I'm so used to experiencing normal heightmogs that I don't feel heightmogged when I'm around the general population but in this group I was feeling insanely subhuman. Also not a single girl there was below 5'9, it made no fucking sense considering the average height for a woman is around 5'5 here. After all these fucking 6'6+ alphas hit up the dance floor I just sat down for the rest of the evening because no woman is going to sleep or even flirt with a guy 5 inches shorter than her especially when giants are around. 

To top it off there were so many sexy tall girls there, I don't have a tall girl fetish at all but they were just insanely hot, I am talking lookism standards 8/10+ HQNP babes with super toned Victoria's Secret bodies. My mind is figuratively exploding right now and I've already done some statistics on this scenario and it makes no fucking sense. The probably of this happening is less than 1/231000. 

The most depressing shit though is that there was a tall white girl there with an insane figure, she had a super thin waist and the juiciest ass ever, she was dancing in-front of me for a while and I was actually getting a boner (check out my penis size thread for another laugh) just from seeing her ass bounce so much. I am so fed up of not even having a chance with these girls because I am too short so they'll just instantly reject me with their peripheral vision.

Ugly tall guys who are like "meh, height is nothing without face, blablalba" stfu you stupid cuck, this is PUA shit I'm about to say but it's a fucking game of numbers. If you approach enough women statistically you have a very high probability of succeeding. Yea there will be some people who it's just not going to work for but so many of you cucks just don't even try. Just lol at that buddy boyos. I can't even find enough women shorter than me to succeed statistically so just be happy you at least have a chance.

& incase someone is like "lol @ format of this post" it's so that low IQcels can follow along, the short paragraphs make it easier for them to read.

IsaacNewton

Coper
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Sad, you never find a truly attractive woman that will love you.
Well if you define an attractive woman as being taller than 5'4 then yea.

IsaacNewton

Coper
True Romance said:
Are you white? If so then leave the west behind and go to asia
Yea I'm white, I was thinking of going to russia instead though, Putin is only 1.7m~5'6 and he became the President of Russia, he could never become President in the US because of how obsessed the west is with height. This leads me to believe that Russian women are quite a lot less picky and I am exponentially more attracted to Russian women. Do we even have any incels here from Russia?
[hr]
Narrator said:
IsaacNewton said:
Well if you define an attractive woman as being taller than 5'4 then yea.

If you are a real person, it's over. But I doubt that you are.
:visitgandy:

MRW my life is actually this shitty.

IsaacNewton

Coper
Narrator said:
You just need LL at this point. There is no face coping mechanism.
My lifts (5") should be here by next week, if I fail to go out and slay with those on I will just LDAR since being incel at 5'9 is fucking pathetic. No excuses at that height.

IsaacNewton

Coper
MogTime said:
IsaacNewton said:
My lifts (5") should be here by next week, if I fail to go out and slay with those on I will just LDAR since being incel at 5'9 is fucking pathetic. No excuses at that height.
5" inch lifts. How will you hide those monsters.
Narrator said:
IsaacNewton said:

You will look like a fucking oompa loompa.

They look insanely legit for 5", I'm pretty sure I am gonna ascend with these on

IsaacNewton

Coper
True Romance said:
Your penis girth problem is worse than your height problem honestly

That's why I recommended Asia, land of small-cocked manlets, two birds with one stone
Dude, girls can't even see my penis girth(through pants) and I've never even gotten far enough with a girl for her to see it. My cock is the least of my problems at this point.

Temoc

Coper
News flash, rich good looking white people are tall as fuck. 6'11'' is ridiculous but there are lots of 6'3''-6'7'' guys in parties/clubs/elite universities